Trim O-rings

markhodges78

Chief Petty Officer
Is there anywhere I can get O-rings for the trim system with out paying mercury's inflated prices S/N 0B143346

Thanks Mark

XS POWER

Seaman Apprentice
If it was me i would take em to my local bearing supplier they might be able to match em up,how much are the merc ones?

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner
Some Merc Service manuals have the dimensions of the orings. You should be able to order them online.

Of course if you need several different oring sizes, it probably makes sense to order a Merc or Sierra kit.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Price of spare parts includes various fees.------Initial payment to manufacturer.----Packaging to prevent damage.----Parts warehousing costs.----Identification in a parts book , retrieval system.----Shipping to the dealer.-----Most folks simply do not understand !!----Mercury is serving you with availability of correct spare parts !!!

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
I would love to find it for that
O-rings have shelf lines with specific storage requirements, ie no sun light (UV) ozone (electric motors), temperature controlled, etc.

I would be leery of buying a “cheap” kit off the internet w/o date codes.

These guys sell in bulk (may still cheaper) but they list all orings by AS number and dimension to figure out what you need