FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The left side is a Lowrance Elite 7, right side is Humminbird 798 ci HD SI, will these two get along so I can use them at the same time, one on regular sonar and the other on side scan?
I think I already know part of the answer, the H'bird needs to be below the Lowrance for the side scan to work. Is any one else using two different brands?