transducer cable

mike_i

Master Chief Petty Officer
OK, are you asking a question or just making a comment?

DCsgt

Recruit
Its a question. Maybe a little frustration leaked out. Been trying to feed this cable to no end.

DCsgt

Recruit
Have not been able to feed transducer cable either from the stern or the center console. Have used two different kinds of snakes (fiberglass rods and metal) only to have them jam up somewhere under the deck. Which I can not see under. Have used an Automobile scope camera and a light pointed between the inner and outer hulls. I understood this model was well foamed, but didn't think I couldn't find a route for the cable.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Should be a rigging tube under the deck somewhere.
How did they bring the engine wire harness to the helm

DCsgt

Recruit
Should be a rigging tube under the deck somewhere.
How did they bring the engine wire harness to the helm
What I see in the center console; a 5 1/2" hole (starboard) into which are control cables, wiring, drain tube for fish box, and pre-wired harness routed forward for a trolling motor. What I have not found is a tube or pathway to use in routing transducer cable. I say this because at the aft end along the center line control cables exit and wiring harness branches off to join at the Motor. I have tried to find a common tube, to no avail. If there is one it must end out of sight. I can't speak for the manufacturer, but, it would not be too wild a guess that they run what goes in the hole before the boat is rigged. Looking at the excess of cable located at the Motor Bracket I kind a think it would fit a 20' or a 19' Model.