FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I currently have 8in rims on my boat trailer. I do not feel save with these. if i lift leaf springs with with metal block could i run at least a 10 inch wheel?:
If you remove the fenders would the tires fit without messing with the axle? IF the answer is yes, then would fenders appropriate for the new wheels fit?
I went from 8-10 inch rims on a pop up trailer and it's way better towing. For some reason it had the smaller size when it was given to me. It should have had 10" rims to start with. Looks better too. If you can fit them I wouldn't hesitate.