FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I has all four of my trailer tires stolen. The tires were on a load rite tandem axle trailer. Does anyone know a discounter where I can buy replacements?
I am located in Annapolis, Maryland. I have also tried to contact Load Rite to get them to tell me what tires I should be looking for but they have not responded.
I don't have any idea, where to look in you area, sorry. Did you check the tongue of your trailer, for a sticker, that would give the information you need?
I am on the West Coast and haven't seen your brand of trailer, but is there a dealer selling your style of trailer currently? If so they should be able to help you get started in the right direction. <br /><br />Did you have insurance? If so your adjuster may have some ideas. <br />Good Luck