Trailer on a Suntrack Party crusier 32

manaya1127

Cadet
Can anyone tell me how long the total trailer length, I'm buying this boat and it will be going in a garage I built, I may have to install a swing away kit on hitch maybe not. I don't have boat yet to measure myself , if any one can help I would appreciate it it's a 2000 Sun tracker Trail star, Thanks

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Dad's old 24' toon was 26' with the motor, and 37' including the trailer.

Nothing beats a tape measure, but you will be over 40'.

manaya1127

Cadet
Dad's old 24' toon was 26' with the motor, and 37' including the trailer.

Nothing beats a tape measure, but you will be over 40'.
No this is a 32 ft on boat and I was trying to find the complete length from back to front of hitch , its an inboard

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
if your pontoon is 32', your motor will hang past a bit and the structure of the trailer in the front will project forward. the boat may actually be longer than 32' and as Roscoe stated, you will be over 40' with a 32' pontoon on a trailer.

manaya1127

Cadet
I was hoping someone would reply that has the exact boat, Thank you anyway
Hey Guys , so I measured from the back of the stern as I have an inboard to the front of hitch which is 39 FT, if I cut back 3Feet 5 inches and install the Fulton swing away kit, I will have 35 feet to deal with that just might work getting it into my garage fingers crossed.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
Can you drop the drive completely when on the trailer?

Scott Danforth

Staff member
If you cant drop the drive completely, you may be longer than you think To put my searay in the garage, I had to back the trailer up on ramps to be able to drop the drive completely. That was only way to get the boat backed in far enough

manaya1127

Cadet
Don't understand.
I think you misunderstood, when I put the boat and trailer in my 25x40 with a 16ft ceiling garage and reach the back end the tongue is going to go beyond the garage door, but if I install a swing away hitch I will be able to close garage, Thanks

MRS

Commander
Had a friend that had the same deal as you he would put the trailer in a little side ways and it fit perfect. Just slide it over to one side and it should be good to shut the door.