FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Welcome aboard River-Daze ! Beauty-full combo For our area . Maybe a little t-top or bimini for shade will help too , or just carry lots of sunscreen . I'll have to keep an eye open for ya' when I'm out ! Got a name for her yet?? peter
I'll Keep an eye out for you ! Happy seas ! I'm Often in Buzzards Bay , The Canal, and Naragansett via the Taunton river . I'll have "Holiday Express" on the back of mine this spring . peter
The one in my avitar -a 1961 MFG oxford 15'er . I fish primarily stripers + blues - but will go for 'taug , flatfish or whatever the fishin sheet says is biteing !!