Toys

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Capitalism - He who dies with the most toys, wins.<br /> <br />Hari Krishna - He who plays with the most toys, wins.<br /> <br />Judaism - He who buys toys at the lowest price, wins.<br /> <br />Catholicism - He who denies himself the most toys, wins.<br /> <br />Anglican - They were our toys first.<br /> <br />Greek Orthodox - No, they were ours first.<br /> <br />Branch Davidians - He who dies playing with the biggest<br />toys, wins.<br /> <br />Atheism - There is no toy maker.<br /> <br />Polytheism - There are many toy makers.<br /> <br />Evolutionism - The toys made themselves.<br />Church of Christ, Scientist - We are the toys.<br /> <br />Communism - Everyone gets the same number of toys,<br />and you go straight to the opposite of heaven if we<br />catch you selling ours.<br /> <br />B'Hai - All toys are just fine with us.<br /> <br />Amish - Toys with batteries are surely a sin.<br /><br />Taoism - The doll is as important as the dump truck.<br /> <br />Mormonism - Every boy may have as many toys as he wants.<br /> <br />Voodoo - Let me borrow that doll for a second...<br /> <br />Hedonism - Hang the rule book! Let's play!<br /> <br />7th Day Adventist - He who plays with his toys on Saturday,<br />loses.<br /> <br />Church of Christ - He whose toys make music, loses.<br /> <br />Baptist - Once played always played.<br /> <br />Jehovah's Witnesses - He who sells the most toys<br />door-to-door, wins.<br /> <br />Pentecostalism - He whose toys can talk, wins.<br /> <br />Existentialism - Toys are a figment of your imagination.<br /> <br />Confucianism - Once a toy is dipped in water, it is no longer dry.<br /> <br />Non-denominationalism - We don't care where the toys came<br />from, let's just play with them.

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Toys

Cute Spinner :D <br /><br />
Mormonism - Every boy may have as many toys as he wants.
.<br />.<br />I can't handle one toy, much less two or three. <br /> :eek:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Equally offensive to everybody.<br /><br />I like it. :D <br /><br />I have to go deny some more toys. :D <br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

7.gif
<br /><br />Equal Opportunity Offender.

spratt

Lieutenant

Hmmm, where are those batteries??? All my talking toys that noone else can have are needing them.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Islam: Warning. This toy may explode at any time.Keep toy away from women and children.<br /><br />Satanism: See Islam.<br /><br /><br />I'm sorry, but these two better NOT be left out!<br />NY, I just love your little jouster smiley! :D

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Rasterfarians: God make maaan, God make toys...maaan

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Hmmm, where are those batteries??? All my talking toys that noone else can have are needing them.
Ya, that's what I need. Batteries. Oh, not for my toy.... for me.... my batteries are all worn out! :eek: