tornados all around

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Storms blew thru here today, mostly in a band 40 miles wide and 100 miles long. Tornadoes were sited and touched down 4 miles west of me, 20 miles sw of me 15 miles se of me, 30 miles n of me, and 40 miles ne of me. <br /><br />We only had moderate wind, but torrential downpour for 2 hours.<br /><br />Barlow, funnels 5 miles s of Tomahawk, don't know if that one touched down.<br /><br />The one that touched down 4 miles w, is very close to uncles farm, so I have to go check it for damage now.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: tornados all around

Thanks CntrySngr, fortunately, we are in a very rural part of the state and sparcely populated.<br /><br />So far it looks like only tree and powerline damage from the reports I've heard and those coming over the scanner.

sangerwaker

Commander

Good luck roscoe. Hopefully all is well with all you cheese heads. :D :p Well, no damage from the storms anyway.<br /><br />Funny, no harsh weather here today. Rain, but nothing bad. Amazing how much different the weather can be only a couple hundred miles apart.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I'm sorry to hear about your bad weather. You be careful out there and I hope all is fine at Uncle's place.<br />Bassy

magster65

Commander

Yeah, good luck roscoe!<br />Hope everything's ok.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Looks like they were all just minor touch downs, no substantial damage or injuries.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Good to hear theres no real damage roscoe.<br />We had a tornado warning here all day yesterday.<br />Though we seldom get any here.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Another update.<br />Some damage not too bad. All were classified as catagory zero or 1.<br />A few barns and outbuildings went down, roof off a school auditorium, trees on cars.<br /><br />We can live with that quite easily.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Had some big blows here yesterday (Sunday) too. No tornados, but close enough. Hope no damage occurred. Be Safe.