To those of you who Pray for others

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
In the last 6 weeks I started fighting for custody for my 8 yr old daughter who was not being raised well by her mother, As soon as I filed her mother took her and ran 1200 miles away from me and it is going to be an ugly battle and I miss my little girl soooo much :( . Then I and my wife found out we were not going to be able to continue building a house we started 2 months ago. I have spent many unpaid hours working on that house :mad: Now as of yesterday I have lost my job and whats worse is being that I was employed by friends it has effected our friendship as well.The last couple of months have been so hard on my family I am truley worried about how all this stress is effecting me and my wife. I know Gods hands are all over us and this all my be a means to accomplish his goal but I am at my wits end and so is my wife. In 33 years I have never felt so low. PLEASE pray for us, that we may have the strength to stand during this time in our lives.

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral
Re: To those of you who Pray for others

Our prayers are with you.The Lord is testing you and your family.There are many hurdles that the Lord puts before you and your job is to make it to the end of them so you can look back on them when it is over.DONT GIVE UP!!!! You will be rewarded for persistence.Charlie

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

But he never gives you more than you can handle. Hang in there!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Prayers are going your way. <br />Just remember, there are also blessings everywhere, if you take the time to find them. Family, health, life itself. <br /><br />There are roses among the thorns.

Carphunter

Commander

PLEASE pray for us, that we may have the strength to stand during this time in our lives
These are the times that God will carry you, my friend.<br /><br />You have obviously been hit by a lot of tragedy all at once. Hang in there. Things WILL get better. <br /><br />Sometimes you have to reach the bottom, before you can climb back up.<br /><br />Mike, your family will be in my families prayers, thats for sure.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

count MY in ;) <br />"that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger"<br />?

aspeck

Staff member

When we are weak and at wits end, then He is strong! You've got prayers.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Our prayers are with you Mike and Rhonda.

oddjob

Commander

I'm praying for you man, hang in there. One issue at a time. make a list, and prioritize it. This helps me when I'm overloaded and stressed. :(

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hang in there friend. Its easy to get dumped on in a big hurry, but always takes time to recover. Sometimes good things come from bad events. Your family will be included in our prayers. Stand tall and take time to think things out. Like oddjob said "One issue at a time, make a list, and prioritize it!" Wishing you luck as well....<br /><br /> :)

rogerwa

Commander

Wherever he closes a door, he opens a window. Look for the window. You may find yourself in a much better position and look back at this point as a defining point in your life.<br /><br />My mom always said "Its always darkest before dawn".

I know we've all seen this one a million times, but it sure fits right now for mikeandrhonda. Hang in there man. Like oddjob said, prioritise things, don't try to accomplish everything right now at once, hang on to what's important and have faith that the others will come with time. You've got my prayers.<br />- Peace<br /><br />One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was<br />walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the<br />sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he<br />noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one<br />belonging to him, and the other to the Lord. When<br />the last scene of his life flashed before him, he<br />looked back at the footprints in the sand. He<br />noticed that many times along the path of his life<br />there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed<br />that it happened at the very lowest and saddest<br />times in his life. This really bothered him and he<br />questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, You said that<br />once I decided to follow you, You'd walk with me all<br />the way. But I have noticed that during the most<br />troublesome times in my life, there is only one set<br />of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed<br />you most you would leave me." The Lord replied,<br />"My son, My precious child, I love you and I would<br />never leave you. During your times of trial and<br />suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it<br />was then that I Carried You."

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Mikeandronda,<br />You've got a lot of friends here! Count me among those tryin' to reach God's ear on your behalf!<br />
17_1_10.gif

Twidget

Commander

Keep you head up and remember the Lord will never leave you or forsake you. My prayers are with you.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

We will hold you up in our prayers.Keep your Faith in God.FAith is the substants of things hoped for but not yet seen. Heb 11:1-40<br />He loves your daughter even more than you do. It's hard to believe but it is true. and he loves you and your wife. Hold onto Him.<br /> <br /> Serenity

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Wow, any of those would be a hit, but all together like that! I'll save the rest of my words to "remind" the Father above about this. He will take care of you guys.

tylerin

Commander

Mike, I'd be a damn hypocrit if I told you I was going to pray for you but if there's anything I can do for you please e-mail me mguth29932@adelphia.net. My thoughts are with you

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

To my fellow Missourian. My prayers go out to your family!<br /> <br />If your interested in working at KCI Airport, e-mail me. I also have friends at Lambert Airport in St Louis. I know both of these are quite a ways from Ozark, but I am willing to help you out.<br />Oh yeah, I have a very good friend that runs a sign crew for Drew, which is located in Springfield, Mo.<br /><br />E-mail me at elwood9243@wmconnect.com or the airport at Doug_Dunkin@kcmo.org