To Pointer....I pay Homage

tylerin

Commander
This ain't gonna be easy but, congrats to your Badgers over Buckeye win. :eek: They played well.<br />Tito......tissue please :D

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: To Pointer....I pay Homage

Ditto, Pointer...<br />And to think, some of the other games we thought were gonna be rough are still ahead. Just beat that team up north for us, will ya?!<br />Go Badgers, Go Bucks! <br />
4_9_7.gif

KaGee

Admiral

4_9_7.gif
<br /><br />Bucks will be back... just need another year of experience and a runningback or two.

aspeck

Staff member

Man, I wanted to get in on the rubbing it in to the Bucks, but PSU couldn't do it either. Pass the tissues please.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I do agree the Badgers played well. I also agree that we need another year to get the experience. We have been spoiled by winning a LOT of close, ugly games in the not too distant past. We are now experiencing the other side of that coin.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Still makes me want to cry though.<br /><br />AK Chappy

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Humble in victory, gracious in defeat. As big as horses arse I made myself out to be, I missed all but the fourth quarter of the game. <br /><br />Could be worse, it was 67 and sunny yesterday and Ann, Hanna, and I got the last run of the year in before winterization. Caught the 4th at chucks in Fontana. Stayed out until about 90 minutes after sunset. We met Regalrunner and had one of those great days that only happen once in a while. Fantastic day all the way around. Badgers are a bit of a surprise for us here in the dairy state. The only one left that needs to play out is a win over Michigan. Go Big Red!!<br /><br />LAST RUN OF THE SEASON. Oh jeez, tylerin - I need a tissue as well. 5 months before I can can call in sick and use my boat. :( <br /><br />I'm going to need a moment... :p

thedude7803

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Pointer,<br /><br />I need a tissue too. I went out for my last run of the season yesterday on Rock Lake in Lake Mills, WI, but my boat wouldn't start! Put it back on the trailer and back home she went. I was not a happy camper at all.

sangerwaker

Commander

To err is human, to rub someones nose in it is divine! :p <br /><br />Pointer- Last run of the season? Already? Bummer. I keep mine out til there's ice on the lakes. And yes, I ski until then, too!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

so far so good for the Badgers. <br /><br />am worried about the Pack though. will see tonight.