DeviledAvs
Recruit
Thread starter- Joined
- May 28, 2011
- Messages
- 4
Hi all, this is my first post on iboats.com, so please forgive me if I sound like a rookie - after all, I am. My wife & I just took delivery of a 2011 Tahoe Q5SF with a 4.3L MerCruiser and an Alpha One Stern Drive. Whereas we've both spent a lot of time on the water with friends, this is the first boat we've actually owned and because I've seen motors both with and without a Hydrofoil Stabilizer, I was wondering if I should consider installing one on our boat or should I simply play with the trim as described above... or both? We plan on taking it out tomorrow or Monday without a Hydrofoil Stabilizer, but I wanted some experienced advice to go along with my "testing" this weekend. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.