FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Need trailer tire recommendation. I’m running a 215-75-14, load range C. Marathon thats practically new that just suffered a broken belt. Not a Marathon fan. Also, want at least a D load range. Have no idea what to replace it with.
I have been looking at new tires too. I am looking for steel belts. The Carlisle sport trail on my trailer had 4 ply nylon which makes me very uncomfortable. I have been eyeing the Goodyear Endurance tires.
The Marathons I had lasted 12 yrs, I replaced them with Goodyear Endurances and like them. They also have quite a bit Higher Load Capacity than the Marathons did. Not the cheapest option, but in most cases, you do get what you pay for...