Tips and Tricks for your Troubles

durk187

Petty Officer 2nd Class
While reading derwoods drunkin post :p , I was reading JB cornwell's responce on how asprin can cure a hangover. Pretty good idea. What tips do you have on anything that can be useful. <br /><br />Mine...On interstate overhead exit signs, the side of the sign the exit number is posted to is the side of the interstate you exit on.<br /><br />or...if its legal in your area, when crappie fishing tie a baloon(blown up, with some fishing line) to the first fish you catch. (Crappie stay in schools). Fish next to that moving baloon the rest of the day. You'll kill em'<br /><br />DC

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Tips and Tricks for your Troubles

I've heard of the balloon trick,dunno if it's legal here. One day I'm gonna try it. It sure makes sense:)<br /><br />The next time you are fishing current. but want to run the line out, without casting or running the bait on the bottom, try a lifesaver (the candy kind) on the hook shank. It can also be taped to the float,if you're using one.It will desolve after 3 minutes, and release the hook just about where you'd want it. I use this trick when fishing from a bridge in Pine Island.It gets me past the pesky bait fish and catfish.But you gotta be on yer toes if there are pelicans around!