Tinny men, ever seen one of these?

chriscraft254

Commander
This is a tinny I would be interested in for the right price.:D Its a 31 footer.:eek:

KGrHqZoQE8Vb65d4EBPIfubwDD60_3.jpg

KGrHqRogE8VZ780PBPIfu8vBj60_3.jpg

kfa4303

Banned
Re: Tinny men, ever seen one of these?

I don't know what it is, but I like it :) Looks very solid and fast too. How much is it?

chriscraft254

Commander

Its on an auction on ebay, but I saw it listed a while back on another forum for like $160g. Crazy. Guy probably bought it thinking it would sell for alot being rare. guess we will see when the auction is through. I can think of all kinds of things to dress that baby up,lol To bad I am broke. Its a bellcraft 31' cat

boatnut74

Lieutenant Commander

That looks nice. It looks like a 'glass boat to me though. I like the heavy duty homemade trailer.

chriscraft254

Commander

Its Definately a tinny. I though it might have just been steel, but would be way to heavy for a planing cat. You can see in the other pics. Its easy to tell by the way the railings mount. Also the angles and such. I can seee that bay all spruced up with a new paint job and make it a center console pilot house. Would be sweet!;)

KGrHqRpwE8Wlw5NtBPIfv2WQq60_3.jpg

KGrHqRpQE8WmvsvgEBPIfvbrg60_3.jpg

KGrHqNhEE7vzSR4hSBPIfwWi2kQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqJlgE8h9-Zn0fBPIfuq30z60_3.jpg

KGrHqJhQE7R7cG8qNBPIfwFBIbg60_3.jpg

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

It's deffinately different. Wonder how it would handle on Michigan with a big chop

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I saw one of those on Lake Of The Woods several years ago. Guide's boat with twin Honda 90s. Looked like it was very smooth in a stiff chop and quite fast. He took parties out for walleye. Had about a dozen aboard when I saw it.

Never saw it again, but on that lake that doesn't mean anything.

kfa4303

Banned

It has to be worth a small fortune in scrap alone. Almost looks like something that would've been used by law enforcement, the coast guard, or Batman. Very cool. I don't know about $160k worth of cool, but you would get lots of looks at the ramp.

DuckHunterJon

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Definitely has a ton of potential for the right buyer. Question though - am I the only one nervous about the cribbing on the port side? Looks like a stiff breeze could knock it off.

greenbush future

Lieutenant Commander

No power plant yet, gives you many options if you could snag it for the right price. Looks like it will need tons of TLC, and a new trailor if you will be hauling it any distance.