Hi everybody!<br />I have an 89 Force (90HP) and this winter took it to "service" the thing is, that the mechanich left it running fine, but without load, as soon as I tried to tow an skier the motor had trouble to rev up, it´ll get stuck at 2500 rpms... (that didnt happende before)<br /><br />So, I took off the top howsing and try to "adjust" the nozzle on all 3 carbs (i Think it worked).... then tried to adjust the timing advance slider (I not sure of the name, the one close to the stator and a adjusting screw). I turned the screw 1/2 turn to the right! and the boat semmed to get better at low rpm, allowing me to toe the skier better...<br /><br />The question is.. what did I do?? advanced the spark?? or delay it??? Is it dangerous regarding overhating?? Maybe I shouldn´t be trying to adjust this, but sadly here in mexico we don´t have good mechanics (at least in my city)... Any advice?? or how can I improve the power on my boat??<br /><br />Thanks for your time!!<br /><br />Best regards from mexico!<br /><br />Amador