Time to Say Goodbye

txswinner

Banned
JB, Pointer, DJ, Oddjob, Brett and a few others, I have learned so much from you. I have bought 5 truck loads of bottled water at about $.28 per bottle. I am taking it to Miss, Ala where I can sell it for about $4.00 per bottle. Some are getting $5.00. Is not this American Capitalistic system great. They gotta buy it and I am the only one with it, but not gouging just supply and demand. May the good Lord take a likin to ya all.<br /><br />My liberal and moderate friends, just kidding and God speed and health to you as well. I am burned out and I sail after the pirates.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Time to Say Goodbye

txwinner you seem like a nice guy, but your baseless conspiracy theories drive us nuts.<br /><br />Good luck trying to sell that water to armed POed survivors. :D <br /><br />Ken

oddjob

Commander

Typical....say goodby with another troll.<br /><br />See ya....good luck.

dolluper

Captain

Now that has to be a joke,being so concerned with gas prices ,five tractors of water,guess they will be running on water not fuel :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Don't let the dorr hit ya on the way out.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Don't let the dorr hit ya on the way out.
If he is in La. or Miss, or Ala. it may hit him on the way in......right in the knees.

Gold Bear

Petty Officer 1st Class

You need to fill those bottles full of gasoline instead of water - if you expect to get $5 per gallon. There are plenty of nice people giving water away, Budweiser, Walgreens, Red Cross, etc.<br /><br />However, here in Mobile, if you can find a gas station open there is a line probably over a mile long - don't worry about the price - people are glad to pay anything for gas.<br /><br />We are overrun with people from Ms and La (not that we are griping about it - just explaing the situation). FEEMA is giving out water and ice but they have run out of MRE's. There is a cerfew after 6 pm. If you really want to help send gasoline!!<br /><br />I am listening to a radio station in New Orleans and it sounds like it is getting worst by the hour. Armed gangs are roaming the city. I heard that a bus load of senior citizens was hijacked. The Guard needs to send in some troops ASAP.<br /><br />Regards to all,<br /><br />Gold Bear

ehenry

Commander

I'm in jackson, MS and there are huge lines at the gas stations, lines for ice, water and other supplies...the grocery stores are bare. Its crazy, people are panicing.

KaGee

Admiral

Our prayers are with you EF. Be safe my friend.

Pony

Rear Admiral

There are plenty of nice people giving water away, Budweiser, Walgreens, Red Cross, etc.<br /><br />
I cannot stop laughing right now...that is the funniest thing i have read in a post in the year i have been on here. This is the only time i have actually started laughing out loud..........Budweiser....water.....oh so very very true.

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by pony85:<br />
There are plenty of nice people giving water away, Budweiser, Walgreens, Red Cross, etc.<br /><br />
I cannot stop laughing right now...that is the funniest thing i have read in a post in the year i have been on here. This is the only time i have actually started laughing out loud..........Budweiser....water.....oh so very very true.
Budwiser, the company bottles water for folks in need all the time....er..yes, it is very true....BTW you just got it from the horses mouth in Alabama and you have the nerve to laugh..You must be a liberal...Right?<br /><br />Maybe TXW can use your help selling H2o in NO....yeah, thats a good one....laugh it up..

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Just as you were starting to show an interest in cricket tx :(

gonefishie

Commander

dang oddjob, you're seem to be pretty doggone edgy man! what's up with the blasting of everyone? I ain't a conservative or liberal or anything but what the damn different anyway? Oh gosh I gotta take cover now cause I'm gonna get blast too.

BrettNC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Pony85....<br /><br />You have no clue as to what you are talking about.

BrettNC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Txwinner,<br /><br />Even in your "goodbye" post, you still couldn't get anything right.<br /><br />Water is distributed there for free. You wouldn't be the only one with water. You would be the only few there charging for it.<br /><br />It's official. This guy is a complete dumb-ss.

Twidget

Commander

He may be unaware that the beer companies do provide clean water during a crisis. <br /><br />Txwinner, sorry to see you go, take care.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

TX, you don't have to go that far to sell your water. There are plenty of state/county fairs that have concessions. There you can sell your water for your asking price.<br /><br />At first when I read your post, I thought you was going to take it down for a donation. Hmmmm guess I was wrong, but then considering the source. :rolleyes:

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by gonefishie:<br /> dang oddjob, you're seem to be pretty doggone edgy man! what's up with the blasting of everyone? I ain't a conservative or liberal or anything but what the damn different anyway? Oh gosh I gotta take cover now cause I'm gonna get blast too.
He,he....INCOMING!...jus kiddin...Hello gonefishie..when you personally understand the difference then you might understand me. Politics can be very complex when you start trying to understand it. Then, when you pay attention long enough (18 years for me)and study a bit of history its really very simple. What makes me edgy is that liberals use the fact that alot of folks dont pay attention enough to understand, so they target this group. They become programmed to believe outrageous ideas like "conservatives want to starve children!".....and so on..So, I've decided to fight the upsurd with upsurdity (sp). Go on the offense, because going defensive is like admitting defeat or validating there BS. Instead of blocking blows I prefer to exchange them.

Copespitter

Petty Officer 3rd Class

txswinner,<br /> Your post is great. Your post proves a point that is hard to argue with.<br /><br />It seems since the Iraq war got started businesses have been doing nothing but loot from our wallets.

txswinner

Banned

Pay attention Oddjob your ignorance is showing, you rant at everyone without reading.<br /><br />Second sentence of my post said "JUST KIDDING!!!" Read boy read.