Time to bury the hatchet iboat members!

f_inscreenname

Commander
Re: Time to bury the hatchet iboat members!

perterf <br />it is 1:44 pm there? Why ain't you at work??

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hello<br /> I am just glad Kerry is not contesting it. as far as burying any hatchets, as long as its not in ME I dont mind:).I voted and I won. regardless of who is president. <br /> thats the whole beauty about here. anyway the only problem I had voting was it was SOOOOO confusing. I mean filling in the little ovals with a feltip pen and only 2 examples on how to do it. man, and them touch screen people think they had a tough time :)

KaGee

Admiral

But I don't even own a hatchet! :eek: <br /><br />I do have a mallet though.... :D

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

You get a felt tip pen? NO FAIR! We use #2 pencils and just make an X.<br />I WANT A FELT TIP PEN! :(

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Ebb, 12Footer & Link - thanks for the kind words :) <br /><br />Ebb, yes I remember that... looks I've got a bit of catching up to do in the number of posts ;) <br /><br />The following month a character named "Crab Bait" joined...I never had so many laughs :D - speaking of which, what ever happened to Derwood ?<br /><br />PeterF, I agree with your comment about our government. Happy boating season! ;)

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by crab bait<br /><br />KIWI,, heck i made you honorary citizen of the USA along time ago, bro..<br /><br />
Of course!! :D :D

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

I'm glad it's over. Good luck to W. I enjoyed stirring things up here. But it's over and behind us now, as Rodney said" Can't we all just get along." Spring is only 4 months away it won't long now............

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> But I don't even own a hatchet! :eek: <br /><br />I do have a mallet though.... :D
JB...mallets are ok....aint they? :D

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Fixin, git back in yer boat! That's an order, or it would be if I had any rank! ;)

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

I don't have any hard feelings either, but I do wish that W had let Cheney take Kerry's concession call.

fixin

I'm still waiting for the Coast Guard.<br />Good thing I got plenty of cookies still.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Jack Shellac:<br /> I don't have any hard feelings either, but I do wish that W had let Cheney take Kerry's concession call.
Good call, Jack :D <br /><br />No hard feelings here. Just glad that the whole country listened to me. ;)

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I'm with Blu Lunch...come o-o-o-o-on, Springtime!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

jinx

Politics are over...anyone want to discuss religion?<br /><br />Glad it's over and I'm heading to Pennsylvania to go grouse hunting for a few days. It will sure to be cold and rainy.<br /><br />Jinx

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

I voted and I won. regardless of who is president. <br /><br />Absolutely Rodbolt, I thank God we live in a country where we can disagree over politicians and not fear oppression from the government.<br />Yes!!! we all won.

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

What Dogsdad said. It's getting cold here and we aint gonna have no ice to fish. How do you guys do it? I need a good crappie hole.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Men can go to war in the morning, and eat eat lunch together in the afternoon. When women disagree, it is forever. Sorry ladies, thats just my opinion, and I can be wrong. We should be cruising not politicing anyway.

aspeck

Staff member

jinx, if you are coming this weekend, bring the thermals - snow showers tonight. Winter is coming - ya gotta love it!

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

f-in<br />I was at work. How else do expect me to get the time to play?<br /><br />Peter