Tilt and trim unit for 1989 force 35 hp motor

Rafe

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 3, 2015
Messages
5
I have been looking to install a tilt and trim unit for some time now but didnt really want to shell out $700 for a new OMC unit. I believe I have found a suitable used one here at this link http://www.ebay.com/itm/35hp-force-..._Accessories_Gear&hash=item418a080477&vxp=mtr

Will this work and if not any recommendations on what to get? Also, can I used a tilt and trim unit from a larger motor for my smaller 35 hp motor.
 

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
18,196
Looks like the right one.
Ask the seller if the solenoids and wiring harness is available?

Makes wiring easier.
 

JustJason

Vice Admiral
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
5,387
For the money, and if your steering cable will reach, I would do a CMC PT35.
 

Rafe

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 3, 2015
Messages
5
Much appreciated fellas, found that CMC one on amazon for $547. I think your right for the money that's the way to go.
 
Top