FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1976 35hp Johnson that I would like to convert to tiller steer. What do I need other than a tiller handle and throtle control.
Are there instructions I could find somewhere?
try looking on this website http://www.shop.evinrude.com you may get an idea of what you may need for the parts required. most of the parts you required are listed under " EXHAUST HOUSING" and "CYLINDER AND CRANKCASE".