This Is what Happens

gonfishn

Commander
Re: This Is what Happens

He got a second one to thanks to Eurolarva. You folks are such great buds...And Spinner that kitty was on my shoulder not my face...Hope no one takes this the wrong way in case the mods are lurking...Spinner it was soft and cuddley I must say...<br /><br />I see this thread getting way out of control here very soon...$5.50 and I get the original..my bad i already have.. :D

ebbtide176

Commander

i just thought i'd throw this out, in case it hasn't already been discussed....<br /><br />a major gator haunt in central KY !!! yehaa, now SBN will be in like flynn. hmmm, maybe the 3rd annual get together should be there. for the volume of gators swimming there, it would be a nice trip.<br /><br /> http://www.fishinglanier.com/a_KyMuskie.html

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea ebb, that sure is a lot of gators that size in one day for sure.<br /><br />I have heard of Green River, but never been to it, ...........yet. ;)

gonfishn

Commander

CaveRun is not a bad place either..A friend of mine who is guide said they have a gator they call scar(scar down Side)Guides tell clients if they catch must be released..<br /><br />Friend has caught her two times in last four years..Says she knows routine now when in the boat..lol..She goes 55" and has a girth of 29 ".<br /><br />Green River has some nice gators to..My problem is to many lakes and not enough time...This would be a three day trip to make it worthwhile..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The bid is up to $10.00 now for special picture of gonfishn. :D

gonfishn

Commander

I will tell you what Spinner..Those who show up at Watts this year will be allowed to see(not Purchase)this special picture that you have...<br /> :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

maybe u should paint one leftover big grandma<br />lure in the same pattern? that would surely<br />lift the curse! :p

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

$10.00 huh?... Ok... Now it's serious.... I may be force to reach down in my bag and use some dirty tricks to obtain this photo....<br /><br />Please don't make me do it.... :D <br /><br />$12.00......