This Is what Happens

gonfishn

Commander
When.... The weather is bad,the fins aren't cooperating and you put a paint brush and camera in my hand..<br /><br />Second pic is a family of loons who were gracious enough to let me share the water with them and their new off spring..<br />Third pic is a bald Eagle that wasn't having any luck either..The background is Indain Wild Rice growing..Harvesting can only be done by hand or beat sticks..No Machinery is allowed..The Ojibwa tribes have the first three weeks to pick before anyone else..A small bag runs about $8..<br /><br /><br />
Roll1008.jpg
Roll2037.jpg
baldeagle.jpg

eurolarva

Rear Admiral
Re: This Is what Happens

I recognize those Loons. They sure did not seem to happy when we passed them. Here is one more to add the effect. I took this the night before I left from Gonfishns yard<br />
2004766325756429627097.jpg

D

DJ

Trivia question!<br /><br />What two birds cannot walk?<br /><br /><br />Loon, Grebe

brother chris

Commander

I'll tell ya who the two birds that can't walk are. <br />The ones in my frying pan from last night. :)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Red X's for me Gonfishn.. :( I wanna see... :( <br /><br />Euro.. Is that pic upside down, or is the drywall dust and mud getting to me?..... :p

LadyFish

Admiral

No pics gonfishn, I want to see too. :( <br /><br />The picture eurolarva posted is absolutely beautiful, heaven on earth, I can almost hear the loons in the background. :)

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Thanks snapper. I fixed the photo. Guess I spent to much time with the loons. Hey gonfishn. Earlier yesterday the pictures showed up just fine. Now I get only red X with a box around it.

gonfishn

Commander

Sorry about the the dreaded xs....Site i use shut down yesterday..Will try and find another site to post on...I am going back in September after a few days of fishn with MellowYellow..Anyone wanting to join for some fall gator huntn let me know..Plenty of room...<br />Beware though for some reason a curse has been set upon me..Nothing seems to be on my side this year..Wish Derwood was here..He would fix me up..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Sorry about the the dreaded xs....Site i use shut down yesterday..Will try and find another site to post on
I will help my pal out here.<br />This first shot is of a Bald Eagle sitting and watching.<br />
0.jpg
<br />Here it is flying off after not having any luck.<br />
5.jpg
<br />Here is the family of loons he was talking about.<br />
4.jpg
<br />Here is one of gonfishn after a hard day of getting after them fins.<br />
2.jpg
<br />And the next 3 are of a beautiful sunset or sunrise at the homestead.<br />
6.jpg
<br />
7.jpg
<br />
1.jpg
<br />Don't know which it was, but it looked good anyway.<br /><br />The website is down right now for routine maitinence but will be back up shortly, I hope. :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Never trust a musky fisherman with a paint brush....
26.gif

gonfishn

Commander

Thanks Spinner..especially for not showing that last picture with me wearing my lucky Musky (under) Attire that I wear when on the hunt..btw the check is in the mail..If SnapperBait offers you money I will match..lol<br /><br />All are sunsets..Should be there when the northern lights put on a showing..Those of you who have never been to the North woods of Minn.should..Its a place that god created when he was in a favorable mood(not Like Texas)..lol..Sorry JB and Ladyfish..not a put down just glad he did you folks first and gave us water not sand... :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Thanks Spinner..especially for not showing that last picture with me wearing my lucky Musky (under) Attire that I wear when on the hunt..btw the check is in the mail..If SnapperBait offers you money I will match..lol
Hmmmmmmmmm, this could get interesting for sure.<br /><br />Anyone want to start the bidding out on this rare portrait I have? :D <br />Oh, I can see it now, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

How much ya want?...... Come on SBN, name yer price.. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> How much ya want?...... Come on SBN, name yer price.. :D
er............... I don't know snapper, how much you pay and I will let you know. :D <br /><br />Oh yea, forgot to mention that he has his head laying on er.............., a "kitty" ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> $1.98 :p Do i got mail?
Not yet I'm afraid.<br />Already had a high bid of $2.00 so you will have to do better. ;)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

You sure do drive a hard bargin SBN... Alrighty then.. $5.00...