This is pathetic

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer
Re: This is pathetic

All of the scumbags involved should do some ser :mad: :mad: ious time.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

hosers<br />Maybe they should all be injected with blood of unknown origin as a punishment?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea, I hope I don't never need anything. Make a man think twice now.<br />Sad, really sad.

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

I took my son to the dentist when we lived in Las Vegas. The dentist said he had 6 cavities. I knew he was lieing, so I took my son to a different dentist who gave him a clean bill of health. This other dentist was willing to put my son through the unnecesary drilling and filling just to make another buck. I wanted to go back and beat the crap out of the guy, but I managed to hold my temper and walk away from it.<br /> I just can't understand how people can stoop so low. It's truly pathetic.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

How do these people sleep at night???<br /><br /> :mad: <br /><br />I hope they get someone else's bodily fluids injected into them while they are in jail.<br /><br />Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Kalian, I have had three dentists say I needed to pull my wisdom teeth over the last 10 years. I questioned the last one as to why. Said they already have a couple of cavities that have been filled and there is a good chance they will get more.<br /><br />The last dentist I went to said there is no need to pull them.<br /><br />I think I would have kicked your sons dentist ***. At least call them and report them to the dental board.<br /><br />Ken

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Report the Dentist to the State Dental License Board.... then kick his a$$

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Bob_VT:<br /> Report the Dentist to the State Dental License Board.... then kick his a$$
Report him and then call me and I will fly out and kick his a$$ for ya.<br />Then I will fly back to Kentucky and they will never find me and you will be in the clear. ;)

FSHKPR

Ensign

definatly report the dentist. and let sbn fly out and kick his A$$

Ron G

Commander

Spinner i may have some work for you :D :D <br /><br /> Makes you wonder evertime you go anywere like that.always get 2 opions.

fireship1

Chief Petty Officer

The place they were doing this Fort Lee, NJ is about 15 minutes from where I live. There has been a lot of local coverage on this story. I think it's horrible that people could even THINK about doing something like this! To violate the dead and deceive the living. These guys should be put in a Turkish prison. :eek: Or at least be given the comparable punishment here in the US. Kinda kills your faith in doctors a little more. I mean, who can you trust nowadays? :mad:

Tyme2fish

Commander

Saw the photos of SBN and looks like he could do some serious a$$ whoopin'. :D :D

Tyme2fish

Commander

Just read the link. What a bunch of scumbags. Anyone got a rope!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

You're right Kiz, I should have reported him but I didn't. I wish I did though.<br /> SBN, can I hire you permanently? ;) I have a crooked ex landlord and a pepboys manager to take care of too!

QC

Supreme Mariner

You know what blows my mind? That these SOB, MoFos actually sat in a room and looked at each other and said "Good idea?", "Yeah, let's do it". I am, frankly, fascinated by this stuff. I think most of us, with reasonably normal parents, would have said no to that when we were 5, let alone as adults. It just confirms to me how important developing and maintaining a moral compass is, it is not inherent, it is not logical, it is not simply common sense, it is a struggle. This is why I harp on "really bad stuff done by really bad people" (remember, I am trying really hard not to use that evil word, evil, it makes some here uncomfortable).<br /><br />As to Kalian's dentist, I don't like people getting their little girl's ears pierced, so you can imagine how I feel about that low life scumbag. He should be in jail too!!!!<br /><br />BTW, all my boys are circumcised, so I understand that some of these lines are very narrow i.e. unnecessary pain for social norms.