This is incredible!!! But it IS TRUE!!!!!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: This is incredible!!! But it IS TRUE!!!!!

See what news I miss when I go on a trip for a while!!<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

Twidget

Commander

Truth can definitely be stranger than fiction.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by Triton II:<br /> Weird!
Triple ditto.<br /><br />Whats more worrying than the teachers behaviour is that expulsion is a possible punishment for kissing girls :confused: <br /><br />Aldo

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Due to stupidity (banning corporal punishment of students) other stupidity happened (teacher disiplines self to punish students).<br /><br />So this proves the theory, stupidity breeds stupidity.<br /><br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

There are so many ways to look at that one, so I'll not say anything except kids need fear these days. They don't have any. When I was in school, coaches whipped the hell out of me and I didn't do it again, simple as that.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

That's bazzzzar! It's a good thing he got removed before he really snapped, and unloaded an SKS in a classroom! I hope he gets good, proffessional treatment.<br />I denned for a group of cub scouts once....It made me appreciate how teachers kept thier sanity amoungst the constant confusion. I guess, some do not. :rolleyes: