This guy.....

dwco5051

Commander
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
2,571
Is this the Schuylkill river? I think that may be Frank A. back in his younger days.:lol:
 
Last edited:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
14,605
I must be psychic, because I can easily see a huge issue with that type boating. :eek: :facepalm:
 

H20Rat

Vice Admiral
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
5,204
Kinda looks like fun, and at least he has a life jacket on! People do stupid stuff all the time, I'd probably drive that before I'd drive a motorcycle on a paved road!
 

Chad Flaugher

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Messages
392
I have to admit, that does look fun. I'm just too old for that kinda risk any more. I don't exactly bounce back like I did in my 20's!
 

Chad Flaugher

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Messages
392
Looks like boat abuse to me! But comical because it's not mine.
 
Top