Think I'll go fishing.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Leaving in the morning for about 10 days.<br /><br />Behave yourselves and go easy on Mods 1,3 and 4. :) <br /><br />Pix of monster Muskies to follow.

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Think I'll go fishing.

May your fishing efforts be blessed!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey JB, you have a good time and I wish you many a muskie on your hook. <br /> Bassy

tylerin

Commander

Think I'll go fishing.
You "think" your going fishing? JB I have to plan a 10 day trip a year in advance. Have fun

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

JB ... guessing this is your LOTW trip ... if so .. have a good time may the esox gods be kind and please breathe some of that air for the rest of us.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Leaving in the morning for about 10 days.<br /><br />Behave yourselves and go easy on Mods 1,3 and 4. :) <br /><br />Pix of monster Muskies to follow.
So, I guess we can do whatever we like to Mod 2?<br /><br /> ;) <br /><br />Happy fishing!<br /><br /><br />-dd-

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

No worries Mod2, I got your back. :)

rogerwa

Commander

Have no fears.. LOTW is a completely wireless hotspot. He'll have the laptop sitting there on the boat just waiting for someone to misbehave.

ndemge

Commander

All Right, We can post Camping Recipes in the Outboard forum!<br /><br /> :) <br /><br />Have fun and be safe there JB

Kenneth Brown

Captain

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Gee, this is like when Mom and Dad used to go out on Friday night, and leave us kids home. <br /><br />We'll be good. We Promise!!! <br /> :D ;)

Merc805

Petty Officer 1st Class

You there J.B .????<br />Helllloo.....<br />Coast is clear...<br /><br />Ok.. now.. I've got this outboard repair business I want to promote here..<br />Ohh and a few motors for sale...<br />And.. I've got this political view that I would like to air on the forums... :D :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Catchemup, my friend!
emthup.gif

Mod2

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Clear skies and fair winds JB.<br /><br />Now, you youngens' be nice....the rest of the Mod Squad is still here.... :D