Things you won't hear a true fisherman say........

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Things you won't hear a true fisherman say........

Say there, Jim Bob, do you think this red drum goes well with my bluefish or is that just too much color?

aspeck

Staff member

"just think of how much pain we are causing these poor little fishes. Maybe we should go watch a soap opera instead."

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Elmer Fudge:<br /> That there LadyFish sure looks like a keeper :eek: :p :D :D
EWWWWWWWWW you live on the edge my friend! :) <br /><br />LadyFish<br />I must take issue with you on two points Mam.<br />A: -"Hey! Lets take our wives fishing!"<br /><br />A: Taught Mrs.Link how to back troll with the boat 12 years ago on the Lewis river and she is always welcome to come along while river fishing!<br />I stands in front on the casting platform and triple my intake of Fins! ;) <br /><br />A1: But never again lake fishing. Same place and weekend but on the lake. While trolling a Eagle swoops down and snatches a rainbow 10 feet from the boat. Mrs.Link looks up from the book she is reading and says "At least someone around here knows how to catch fish" Grrrrr <br /><br />B: -"I can't participate in National Hunting and Fishing Day cause SBN is throwing a tupperware party and I really need a mixing bowl."<br /><br />If Spinner is giving a tupperware party I'm going! <br />B1: I always need a new mixing bowl as Mrs.Link doesn't wash them fast enough! :eek: <br />B2: I've never met the "Greens" and would like to! Thet shud b some Party! :D <br /><br />But to add to the list..<br />Ghee we can't go fishing now... Judge Judy is comming on!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

"It makes me feel sad when you cut in front of me at the ramp like that. Would you please wait your turn next time? That's okay."<br /><br />"Want to know where I caught all these fish? the GPS coordinates are ...."<br /><br />"You sure you want to wear that hat with those shoes?"<br /><br />"Wait'll you hear this: SBN went fishing with Nate behind Barlow's back! Barlow found out and is he ever pissed! You'll never guess who he's thinking about asking to go fishing now!"

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer

I think im to drunk to go fishing

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I thought of a good one....but I can't say it !! :p ;)

D

DJ

Dang Bill, you're not going to wear those shoes are You? It's after Labor Day for cryin' out loud!.<br /><br />Jeff Foxworthy speaking of fishermen.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

"Naw, we already have plenty of fish in the freezer."<br /><br />"I gotta go. I know the fish are biting, but I already promised my wife that I would clean the garage."<br /><br />"I don't need a new boat motor. Let's take the money and go visit your mother instead!"

ehenry

Commander

As a matter of fact Ms Ladyfish she owns several guns. Had to wrassle one of em from her the other day. She was Swamptater huntin and she had blood in her eye too.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

"That's too far to drive just to go fishing."<br /><br />"I'm not getting up that early."<br /><br />"It's too cold to go fishing."<br /><br />"Here, tylerin, could you land this fish for me? My cell phone's ringing and it might be my boss."<br /><br />"We better call it quits - this treble hook in my face is really starting to hurt."<br /><br />"Let's stop for lunch."

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> <br />"Wait'll you hear this: SBN went fishing with Nate behind Barlow's back! Barlow found out and is he ever pissed! You'll never guess who he's thinking about asking to go fishing now!"
"... LIBERACE!!" <br /><br />
pp0937.jpg
<br /><br />.. the velvet throated loon :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

"We better call it quits - this treble hook in my face is really starting to hurt."<br /><br />J... That actually happened on a boat I was on. Two inexperienced guys fishing and casting back to back. The treble actually went into the fella's lip!<br /><br />Got the hook off the lure, but couldn't get it out of his lip. Radio'd ahead to have a fire squad meet us at the dock, should have seen those guys crack a gut! They couldn't get the hook out either! Sooooo... they took him to the ER and I took the boat back to the dock. <br /><br />So, I go to the hospital, the minute I asked about him, everyone started chuckling. The poor guy that "hooked" him felt sooooo bad, and they were ribbing him terrible about his big "catch".<br />Ended up they had to cut the hook out. So he ended up with stitches and a big swollen lip as his fishing trophy.<br /><br />You'll never hear most fisherman admit to this!

LadyFish

Admiral

Well then I must be an exception Kagee, cause I did admit awhile back that I went to the emergency room once with a Bass Buster dangling from my nose from a misplaced cast by my brother. :D It wasn't very funny at the time. In fact, it was down right embarassing.

KaGee

Admiral

:eek: @ LF!<br /><br />Just think... if that happened today, folks would think you were making a fashion statement!