Things kids do!

aspeck

Staff member
Just got back to the office - wife called a little frantic. Littlest aspeck put magnet game piece up her nose and couldn't get it out. All I could think about was Cheech and Chongs, "He puts everything up his nose, man..."<br /><br />Anyway, it was imbedded about an inch up there, but dear old dad saved the day - a thin pice of metal which the magnet attached to was what was needed. Almost 3 year old girl says she will never put anything but her fingers up her nose again! Now if we could keep the fingers out ...

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Things kids do!

LOL Aspeck!<br />wife finally found the quarter in MY 6yr old's<br />log he accidentially swallowed 1 1/2 days ago.<br />she was also frantic and I told her; "as long <br />as you don't find 2 dimes and a nickel" :p

ehenry

Commander

Ah younguns and magnets.....The Swamptater, when he was a little tapper about 3 years old, was walking around the house with his hands in has pants one day. I asked him what he was doing...did he need to go potty. He said, and I quote, "No Sir, I'm playin with my D." ....Needless to say my jaw hit the floor. I asked him again to make sure I understood what he said. He said the same thing again. Well, I told him to get his hands out of his pants and that what he was doing wasn't nice.....end of story until we got him ready for bed that night. While I was helping him get undressed for his bath what do you suppose fell out of his pants??? A little green plastic D refridgerator magnet.<br /><br />As for shoving things up noses and such, dried peas and beans make excellent nose amunition. After shooting them out on several different occasions he learned that fingers were the best things to stick up your nose.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

that's gotta be the dang funniest thing I read in<br />all MY time here EF :D ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!

ehenry

Commander

MellowYello, Thats just one of many things that boy of mine has done that will leave you laughing. Raising that boy of mine has always been funny.

gaugeguy

Captain

I have this picture of Arnold pulling the tracking<br />device out of his nose in "Total Recall" :D <br /><br />Dad to the rescue ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

they keep us young brother ;) <br />also got a 16yr old son and, just to make sure it<br />never gets too boring, a 14yr old daughter :rolleyes: <br />does; "if u wanna go out with me, gotta meet MY <br />dad" still work? LOL<br />enjoy!<br />M.Y.

ehenry

Commander

I hear ya my friend. The Tater is 16 also. He's in the "Ride the world like a bronc" stage right now. Doing good so far, aint been thrown but a couple times and has climbed back in to the saddle. He got himself a job, plus the yards he tends to, just started "2 a days" football practice. He's in his junior year, starting at linebacker. I'm proud of him.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

sounds like u done a good job EF :) <br />I (kinda) remeber 16... all that testosterone and<br />no where to go! LOL<br />(edit)them 16yr old stories are not rated G though...

Carphunter

Commander

Have to agree with Mellow EF, ROTFLMAO. :D <br /><br />I got two boys, ages 8 and 10, so I know what your talkin about.<br /><br />My youngest came runnin to me the other day and said, "Dad, come here". So I walked into his room and he says, "Dad, my hamsters are best buddies, 'cause they like to play piggyback".<br />I started laughin and said, "Yep, thats what they're doin.......piggybackin" :eek: <br /><br />........couple months later, one of them "buddies" had 10 more little "buddies". :p

ehenry

Commander

Back about the same time as the D incident, I was out beating the grass and the mowing machine chunked a rock through a window glass on the front of the house. Well, I'm out there huffin and puffin over it all and The Tater comes wheelin up on his TikeBike, surveys whats goin on and says "Time to call Dixie Glass" and wheels off. I guess hanging out with his mother at the house listening to the radio and TV he picked things up. It made me laugh.

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks for the laughs y'all, I needed it. :D <br /><br />These heartwarming stories are so precious and too cute not to share. :)

gaugeguy

Captain

About 5 years ago I was teaching my oldest boy to count. He could get the 1,2,3 down pretty easy, but when I asked him what came after 3 he would draw a blank (even after telling him countless times "it's 4 Kyle, 4"). So one day we are watching sesame street and the Count is on (the vampire that counts), and he counted to 6 and I saw the light go on in Kyle's mind.<br /><br />"Dad, Dad, I know what comes after 3"<br /><br />"Cool Bud, count for me"<br /><br />"1, 2, 3, huh, huh, huh" :mad: :D :D

tylerin

Commander

Dad, my hamsters are best buddies, 'cause they like to play piggyback".<br />
Boy, the apple don't fall far from the tree does it. :D

tylerin

Commander

couple months later, one of them "buddies" had 10 more little "buddies".
Damn Carp, you got yourself your own lil wagontrain going there. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

cpnutmeg.jpg
<br /><br />"Who's your daddy, Carpy"

tylerin

Commander

Nice pic Gauge, notice the brown tint around the muzzle :D LMAO

Carphunter

Commander

lol :D <br /><br />Where you been Tylerin? GG done got him another boyfriend. I won't say who it is but it starts with an A and ends with a SPECK . ;) <br /><br />Typical GG, doesn't know what a hamster looks like. Everybody knows thats a picture of a jack-a-lope that just shed its antlers. :p <br /><br />.......and remember this advice, "The potato goes in the front". :D