FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was looking for a thermostat kit for a 1996 Johnson 90hp V4 J90TLEDA in the store but did not see one. I see 19883-1995 and 2004-2006 listed only. Any suggestions?
Don't know. I've attached a marked-up Sierra Chart so that you can compare the parts with those in your 1996 parts manual. I marked the kit contents with red dots. Please click the thumbnail.