The way it might turn out.......

Kenneth Brown

Captain
WASHINGTON, DC--On Tuesday, Congress approved the Americans With No Abilities Act, sweeping new legislation that provides benefits and protection for more than 135 million talentless Americans. The act, signed into law by President Kerry shortly after its passage, is being hailed as a major victory for the millions upon millions of US citizens who lack any real skills or uses.<br /><br />"Roughly 50 percent of Americans--through no fault of their own--do not possess the talent necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said Kerry, a longtime ANA supporter. "Their lives are futile hamster-wheel existences of unrewarding, dead-end busywork: Xeroxing documents written by others, fulfilling mail-in rebates for Black & Decker toaster ovens, and processing bureaucratic forms that nobody will ever see. Sadly, for these millions of non-abled Americans, the American dream of working hard and moving up through the ranks is simply not a reality."<br /><br />Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million important-sounding "middle man" positions will be created in the white-collar sector for nonabled persons, providing them with an illusory sense of purpose and ability. Mandatory, non-performance- based raises and promotions will also be offered to create a sense of upward mobility for even the most unremarkable, utterly replaceable employees. The legislation also provides corporations with incentives to hire non-abled workers, including tax breaks for those who hire one non-germane worker for every two talented new hires.<br /><br />Finally, the Americans With No Abilities Act also contains tough new measures to prevent discrimination against the non-abled by banning prospective employers from asking such job-interview questions as, "What can you bring to this organization?" and "Do you have any special skills that would make you an asset to this company?"<br /><br />"As a non-abled person, I frequently find myself unable to keep up with co-workers who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as an unessential filing clerk at a Minneapolis tile wholesaler last month because of her lack of notable skills. "This new law should really help people like me."<br /><br />With the passage of the Americans With No Abilities Act, Gertz and millions of other untalented, nonessential citizens can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Said Kerry: "It is our duty, both as lawmakers and as human beings, to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her of value to society, some sort of space to take up in this great nation. ONLY IN AMERICA

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: The way it might turn out.......

What a great example of the liberal way of government! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Oh my gosh!! No!! Not in my lifetime!!! :mad: <br />Please don't let it happen.<br />Bassy

achris

More fish than mountain goat

48.gif

datawire

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> What a great example of the liberal way of government! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
I couldn't have said it better LubeDude! :)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Americans with no abilities? I always thought politicains were made up from people who didn't have the ability and skill to work a real job. Sorta like Kerry.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

The beauty of it is, you're correct, Mayfloat--- they say one thing and do another, if they do anything at all. And Kerry would "vote for it before he voted against it".

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by achris:<br />
48.gif
Now that I can get behind, Achris. Maybe we could find you one of those 'questionable' voter registrations? :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Some of our Aussie brethern have a whole lot more sense than our NE brethern so I think we should send them a box of registrations. I'll bet those boys wouldn't leave no "Hanging chads". They have been with us for over a century and even though I've never had the privalege to visit their country I feel closer to them than any other country in the world.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Americans with no abilities? I always thought politicains were made up from people who didn't have the ability and skill to work a real job. Sorta like Kerry.
Nobody sucessfully stalks millionaire widows better than JFK.