The Swift Vets ain't done yet!

Ralph 123

Captain
Gonna be a hot time in the old town tomorrow. Checkout the new "Friends" ad:<br /><br /> http://www.swiftvets.com/ <br /><br />Kerry: <br /><br />"Met secretly with enemy during war"<br />"Accused troops of war crimes on daily basis"<br />"Eventually Jane Fonda apologized, John Kerry hasn't"<br />"At a time of war can America trust a man who betrayed his country?"

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: The Swift Vets ain't done yet!

Ralph, Hannity played that one today. I almost think it the most effective one of the lot. I don't know how Kerry can get out of bed in the morning and keep on keepin on. He has to know he has been living a charade. And it has finally caught up with him.<br /><br />How do you spell "electoral landslide"? ;) Or is it "what part of electoral landslide don't you understand?

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Hey Boomyal. Been to "Explain Yourself" yet? In an off-handed sort of way I guess it's kinda dedicated to you.<br /><br />Anyway...didn't McCain ask these guys to shut up? (In an off-handed sort of way.)

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That's the scary thing Boomyal. I really don't think he has any sense of what's real. I think he believes he's so smart and so necessary that whatever he has done was "justifiable." He's not so much living a charade, as just messed up enough to believe that he's all things to all people.

Ralph 123

Captain

Kerry could get away with this stuff here in Boston because we have a very corrupt political system and also this stuff was ok here (partly because Boston has more colleges than almost any other place on the planet) - He forgot the rest of the country sees things differently.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> Hey Boomyal. Been to "Explain Yourself" yet? In an off-handed sort of way I guess it's kinda dedicated to you.
WBW, I guess I feel honored, in an off-handed sort of way. :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> Kerry could get away with this stuff here in Boston because .....
....their ears have been deafened by Ted Kennedy, all these years! :D

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Ted Kennedy? Do you mean Ted Kennedy, the naval hero of Chappaquiddich(k)<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Hooty:<br /> Ted Kennedy? Do you mean Ted Kennedy, the naval hero of Chappaquiddich(k)<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty
:D :D The one and only, Hooty.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by hayhauler:<br /> That's the scary thing Boomyal. I really don't think he has any sense of what's real. I think he believes he's so smart and so necessary that whatever he has done was "justifiable." He's not so much living a charade, as just messed up enough to believe that he's all things to all people.
He might believe he is all things to all people, but someone as Progressive (progressive means smarter than anyone else) as he is cannot believe all the bilge he pumps out. It's impossible to think that he does not know how he comes across, at least to those that are listening with both ears and have a desire to hear.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Hooty:<br /> Ted Kennedy? Do you mean Ted Kennedy, the naval hero of Chappaquiddich(k)<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty
I got a lap full of coffeee now :D

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I don't think he's very smart at all, he's just self assured to the extreme. Progressive doesn't mean smarter than anyone else, it just mean convinced they're smarter than anyone else, and they require very little evidence.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Hooty!<br /><br />Your just killin' me brother. Naval Hero, priceless. LMAO

gaugeguy

Captain

Duck boat vets for truth...<br /><br />Recently there was a leak in one of Boston's tunnels (true), it is rumored that JFK comandeered a duck boat (Boston tourist amphibious machine) and rescued several motorists (Dan Rather investigating) ;)