The service

bubbakat

Captain
A young preacher was asked by a funeral director to hold a graveside service<br />for a man who died with no family or friends.<br /><br />The funeral was held way back in the country and the young preacher got<br />lost on the way.<br /><br />When he arrived an hour late, he saw a backhoe and crew, but the hearse was<br />nowhere in sight.<br /><br />The workmen were eating lunch. The diligent pastor went to<br />the open grave to find the vault lid in place. Still he poured out his heart<br />and preached an impassioned and lengthy service.<br /><br />Returning to his car, the young preacher felt that he had done his duty and he<br />would leave with a renewed sense of purpose and dedication, in spite of his<br />tardiness.<br /><br />As he got into his car, he overheard one of the workers talking to another<br />worker, "I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years, and I<br />ain't never seen anything like that before.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: The service

I don't care who you are, that there is funny. :D

gonfishn

Commander

You ought to spend a couple of days fishn with him.. :D Fishn takes on a whole different meaning when out with BubbaKat..I am going back for seconds in a couple of weeks..Just stay<br />clear of his pocket rocket..

sangerwaker

Commander

Bet it gives fishin with a plug a whole new meaning! :D :D :p <br /><br />BTW-good joke Bubba!