The Redhead

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to start a conversation.<br /><br />Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket towards the man.<br /><br />He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.<br /><br />"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.<br /><br />"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.<br /><br />They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.<br /><br />After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap ........ and stay for breakfast.<br /><br />They have a wonderful, wonderful time.<br /><br />The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings.<br /><br />The guy is amazed!! Everything has been SO incredible!!!!<br /><br />"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"<br /><br />"No," she replies........."<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Wait for it... (scroll down)<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />It's coming...<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />The suspense is killing you, isn't it?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />She says:<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"You just happened to catch my eye." :p <br />
homer.gif

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: The Redhead

Sooooo bad....<br /><br />Thanks..<br /><br />-JustMrWill

NYMINUTE

Captain

Time to Shut it Down SBN, go out and let the sun get in your eyes.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Link:<br /> So bad it's good :)
Aint that the truth!<br /><br />With that I say we all vote that SBN be promoted to the rank of Supreme Boating Fool. :p <br /><br />(He's gonna get there anyway)

SpinnerBait_Nut

"Boss And Employee"<br /> <br />The boss called one of his employees into the office.<br /> <br />"Rob," he said, "you've been with the company for a year.<br />You started off in the post room, one week later you were<br />promoted to a sales position, and one month after that<br />you were promoted to district manager of the sales<br />department. Just four short months later, you were<br />promoted to vice-chairman.<br /> <br />Now it's time for me to retire, and I want you to take<br />over the company. What do you say to that?"<br /> <br />"Thanks," said the employee.<br /> <br />"Thanks?" the boss replied. "Is that all you can say?"<br /> <br />"I suppose not," the employee said. <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"Thanks, Dad." :p :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Who votes to ban Spinner from posting jokes for a month?<br /><br />That's a really bad way of getting your post count up!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by achris:<br /> Who votes to ban Spinner from posting jokes for a month?<br /><br />That's a really bad way of getting your post count up!
Who cares about post count?<br />You I guess or you would not have posted that. :p j/k now chris, don't get them feathers all riled up now. :D <br /><br />EDIT: Look there, almost 8700 posts. :p

KaGee

Admiral

OMG!<br /><br />OOOOWWWWEEEEEEEEE!<br /><br />Hey Spinner...<br /><br />It's all about the post count baby! ;)