The One Question I.Q. Test

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class
The One Question I.Q. Test<br /><br />Here is a one question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend the rest of your day:<br /><br />There is a mute man who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is completed.<br /><br />Now, there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses. How should he express himself? Think about it first and then scroll down for the answer.<br /><br /><br />He should open his mouth and say, "I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses."<br /><br />If you got this wrong, perhaps it's time to pack up your things, turn off your computer and call it a day.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: The One Question I.Q. Test

:confused: <br /><br /> :cool: bob :cool:

sangerwaker

Commander

Guess I need to power down now too! :D :D <br /><br />Caught me off guard with that one. :) :cool:

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

I've seen this one before and these are the type of logic problems I like, but I better power down anyway. :(

brother chris

Commander

I can't follow instructions, I just kept on reading.<br /><br />Powering down.... :(

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

HUH!!! Whutwaszat!!!! I can't see the point.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by HotLava:<br /> Why would a blind man need sunglasses? :p
Even a blind man wants to look cool :cool: ! :)

Tyme2fish

Commander

I have a tested IQ of 155 and still can't figure some of these things out. Of course that was before I started killing off most of my brain cells

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

You must think like a troublshooter/diagnosis man. Being in electronics and micro circitry, thats wasn't that tough.<br />But I'll shut'er down and go boatin anywho!!!!<br />it is 70 and sunny in MINNESOTA, So I think winter should be here by sunday night!!!!!!<br /> :cool:

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Suggest you add alot more space between the question & the answer. By the time I read the question I had already scanned the answer before I realized I shouldn't look ahead.

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by LakeLivin:<br /> Suggest you add alot more space between the question & the answer. By the time I read the question I had already scanned the answer before I realized I shouldn't look ahead.
I tried that, I hit enter many times but it looks like this web site doesnt allow that many "cariage returns", should have used some symbols..

one more cast

Captain

hee hee ,Thanks, I got everybody with that one today including my Mom who is 84 years old. :D