The Little Turtle

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A little turtle begins to climb a tree slowly. After long<br />hours of effort, he reaches the top, jumps into the air<br />waving his front legs, until he crashes heavily into the<br />ground with a hard knock on his shell.<br /> <br />After recovering his consciousness, he starts to climb<br />the tree again, jumps again, and knocks the ground<br />heavily again.<br /> <br />The little turtle persisted again and again while a couple<br />of birds sitting at the edge of a branch, watched the turtle<br />with pain. Suddenly the female bird says to the male,<br /> <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"Dear, I think it's time to tell our little turtle he is adopted."<br />______________________________________________<br />"Turtle Mugging"<br /> <br />A turtle is mugged by three snails.<br /> <br />When asked by police to give a description of what<br />happened, he replies, "I don't know, it all happened<br />so fast!"<br /><br />______________________________________________<br />"The Elephant and the Crocodile"<br /> <br />An elephant and a crocodile were swimming in<br />the jungle, when the elephant spots a turtle sunning<br />himself on a rock. The elephant walks over to the<br />turtle, picks him up in his trunk and hurls him far<br />into the jungle.<br /> <br />"What did you do that for?" asked the crocodile.<br /> <br />The elephant answered, "That turtle was the one<br />that bit me almost fifty years ago."<br /> <br />The crocodile said, "And you remembered him after<br />all these years? Boy, you sure do have a good memory."<br /> <br />"Yep," says the elephant. "Turtle recall."

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: The Little Turtle

Great Stuff!<br /><br />What does a snail say riding on a turtle's back?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Wheeeeee!