The Limits of Dissent

Skinnywater

Commander
Re: The Limits of Dissent

We're past the point of any easy dissent.<br />And dissention during war time is to damaging to the nation as a whole.<br />Personally I'd like to see a million man fighting machine wrap things up in Iraq and Afganistan.<br />Bring them home to include them in one big grand dissent party. A no holds barred, revolution if needed, dissent..... partay..... <br />Make a clean sweep of Washington DC and hold new elections.<br />This time have a box that says "none of the above" included in every catagory. Each candidate has a limit of $10,000 to spend on their campaign, period. Publically supported PBS radio and TV has to give equal time to all.<br /><br />PW wrote;<br />
But at this point, justified or not, we are there and now we must have a plan to succeed.<br />
Now that's quite a departure from your usual rhetoric. That is the old American spirit!! I like it and agree with it.<br />Far and away from being my ideal candidate, I do agree with, errr, what's his name...Biden, on this point. We should increase troop strength substantially in Iraq. ;)