The Jesus Debate

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was black.<br />1. He called everyone "brother":<br />2. He Liked Gospel.<br />3. He couldn't get a fair trial.<br /><br />But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:<br />1. He went into His Fathers business.<br />2. He lived at home until he was 33.<br />3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his mother was sure he was God.<br /><br />But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:<br />1. He talked with his hands.<br />2. He had wine with every meal.<br />3. He used olive oil.<br /><br />But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:<br />1. He never cut his hair.<br />2. He walked around barefoot all the time.<br />3. He started a new religion.<br /><br />But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:<br />1. He never got married.<br />2. He was always telling stories.<br />3. He loved green pastures.<br /><br />But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus was a WOMAN:<br />1 He had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.<br />2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.<br />3. Even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more work for him to do.<br /><br />Everyone has an equal opportunity to get offended.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: The Jesus Debate

Nope, not offended one bit. Nope, not at all! No way!! I can handle it! AHHHHHHH!!! :D :D

SoulWinner

Commander

That is one that I will pass along to all my Christian friends! Thanks!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Wait til I tell this to the ACLU, man they are gonna git a long big rope. Its gonna be uglllllly. :D :D :D