This was the Gieco boat and the main attraction. Sick setup
049.jpg

050-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

040.jpg

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant
Re: The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

wow those outdrives are insane.... thanks for postin em...geez Bill you're gonna hafta take your son to one of these races...he'd get a kick out of all that I bet

Gieco is actually really into the racing scene these days.....seen em sponsor alot at the offroad races here in Vegas.....guess they're doing ok $$$ wise

one of these days we hope to hit Lake Havasu AZ for one of those spring poker run weekends....they have a night before trailer display and party etc ......looks like alot if fun

check it out there video of street displayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6iijxJ3ZRY

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Wow, Sorry Vert I haven't checked this thread in a while :redface:
I saw your post on the races and thought that will be cool, give you a call & we can all tie together, THEN, I looked at the date you posted it:(. Ok well,

OK Hijack!!!

Call me terrible, narrow minded, out-dated etc..... BUT we got my 5 yo a mp3 player for her b -day. I start loading milder Jimi Hendrix, Ten Years After, yardbirds, Sabbath, Zeppelin, Meatloaf, etc..
Then.............................

Wifey gives me this list of what I call NOISE..... Says this is what she knows and likes, DO NOT load other songs :eek:
I have to say, at least with the music I she and I listen to together the worst is about a little hallucinating. This other stuff is singing about killing, mothers, riding sticks ( Lady Gaga who I think is gross and don't want my little girl watching) and every other profane thing you can imagine!!!!

I will talk to my wife about going to La'Mores and watching the Black and Blue show ( Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult) on any given weekend and hanging with Ozzy and the boys. Or when Johnny Ramone used to play around the corner from my house at the local bar.
She looks at me like I'm nuts

Trip down memory lane....... Ah the good Ol' Days

BUT Have I just become an OLD FART????????:eek:

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

HIJACK!

Took my thutty-thutty out to the range this morning for a little pre-season sighting-in session.

Round #8 was the interesting shot! :eek:

t1a.jpg

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

HIJACK

Johnson Seahorse....1rst time started in over 10-15 years!

video clip

we put new sparkplugs and wires, new lines and hoses, fresh paint job....
rebult the 2bbl carb...she's a 75hp 1963

love it when sh%$ works out! :D

gonna sell it off on CL.......hoping for $600-750? :eek:

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hey Marlboro , That's O'k one of the wife's cousins just calls me a miserable old bas^%&d LOL Sometimes it gets real rough being 45 and everyone around me is 25-35. I made reference to SNL the Mr Bill Show " Oh NO It's Mr BILL!" and No body had a clue what I was talking about :eek:
I also found out last night my wife has no clue who Bo Derrick is :eek:

Hey BWR,

Nice shooting especially #10 :D

Hey Paul,
Cool Video, looks like you got a little jumpy there ;)

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

OK Time for me to quit drinking!!

If I have one drink my wife uses it against me to TRY to run ALL over me, you just have to love it when others think they can trample over you

If anyone can give advice or input how to stay away from the booze cold turkey that would be great

ezbtr

Commander

If I have one drink my wife uses it against me to TRY to run ALL over me, you just have to love it when others think they can trample over you

If anyone can give advice or input how to stay away from the booze cold turkey that would be great

is it the ONE drink that tweaks her shorts? If so, hmm been there and no disrespect, but got rid of that problem, moderation is cool - but if someone still has a problem with that, it's THEIR problem, not yours...

ezbtr

Commander

if you seriously do have that common problem, and really cant shake it, I've had plenty of friends swear by AA, I try to keep myself in check, sure I drink, but also limit it so nothing in my life gets affected.
Had a bottle of bubbly last pm, AT HOME, no driving, watching late night movies, was fine this a.m.. When I do have more than a few drinks, I plan to NOT drive and the furthest I walk is to the pool or jacuzzi with friends, and take 2 aspirin before and eat before :)

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

HVAC- one drink and she gets shizzy??? Really????And yes , I love Mr. Bill... OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>>>>>thud

BWR- you need to settle down before you pull the trigger;)

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Ooooooooh, just noticed, last post was 999, this might make 1000, wonder what happens after ensign???? ok, this was shameful...:redface:

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

If your serious, I can think of three good reasons, "little one's" but more than enough! {at least I think you have three, maybe more you haven't told us about? :D}

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yeah, I wish. That .300 RUM went off as I was about 1/2 way thru my trigger squeeze. The blast parted my hair and rattled my teeth! :eek:

I know what you mean!:p I was out prairie dogging last year, and two of my partners brought 300 RUM chambered rifles. One of them let me give it a try. OMG! Made quite a mess of the dog town and I hurt for the rest of the day, and I only took 20-30 shots! Of course, we had to finish the day with a box of 50 BMG..... That really hurts, and we finished the evening
mending fences...:(

I found the 300 RUM to be a little overkill, and when I was pulling the trigger, I would tense up in anticipation of the recoil, thus not shooting it very well at all....:redface:

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

I know what you mean!:p I was out prairie dogging last year, and two of my partners brought 300 RUM chambered rifles. One of them let me give it a try. OMG! Made quite a mess of the dog town and I hurt for the rest of the day, and I only took 20-30 shots! Of course, we had to finish the day with a box of 50 BMG..... That really hurts, and we finished the evening
mending fences...:(

I found the 300 RUM to be a little overkill, and when I was pulling the trigger, I would tense up in anticipation of the recoil, thus not shooting it very well at all....:redface:
The ironic thing is that I'm actually planning on getting a .300 RUM myself to take on safari next year. With the "Power Level" ammo, you can tame it down to .30-06 levels, mid-grade it to .300WSM or go full tilt with high level .300RUM loads.

YES, I'm planning on installing a compensator PLUS a mercury style recoil reducer. I have absolutely no desire to bust a shoulder! :D

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hi EZBTR,
Well today is going to be Day 2 :D

I'll have a beer at dinner, sometimes a few when I'm working on the boat.
Saturday we were at a party where everyone was drinking, as soon as she started in about 4pm, I saw the writing on the wall and switched to soda.

She uses it as an excuse to act holy-er than thou . Even her cousins look at her like she is nuts. If I have a drink she tries to jump down my throat at every opportunity, then accuses me of being at fault and blames it on me drinking.

One of them said to me yesterday, "OMG what is up with her, you didn't say a dam thing wrong, you let her get away with that?" He said the last time he saw her do that to me he figured she was just in a bad mood that day, but now its just her pattern.

Hi HSF,
I actually have 5 kids, 4 of my own and a step daughter, 25,23,8,5 and a step daughter 15. if you count my step children from my 2nd marriage I have 8 :eek:. She had 3 boys that are now 39,37&32. Scott the 37 yo, he and I are still very close. Lived with us for a while to help him get back on his feed after a bad divorce.

My Older kids and step kids from my 2nd are actually closer in age to my wife than I am lol

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Bill, I would casually suggest you not get married a fourth time.....:p

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Bill, I would casually suggest you not get married a fourth time.....:p

LOL, Nope no 4th time for me. I told this one there is only one way out of this marriage but if she keeps it up it will be sooner than later :eek:

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

My Older kids and step kids from my 2nd are actually closer in age to my wife than I am lol

So 'little one's' wasn't the right choice of words now was it...LOL

Luv that part of the vow's...."till death do you part" :eek:;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.