The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprintst

Commander
Re: The Hijack Zone - Zombies Welcome

Yup. It's a Norinco M305 Chinese M14 knockoff. Forged steel receiver, USGI fiberglass stock, stainless steel op rod guide, etc. Even some custom rifle guys are using the Norinco receiver as a base due to the forged receiver. The base rifle can be had here for 500 but apparently they are not expecting anymore in.

You can hit a gong at 700 metres all day long with this thing.

thrillhouse700

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Sweet gun, hows that scope? Does it have Mil Dots? easy to adjust for windage, drop and lift?

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

You wont need a scope for this one.

Imagine my surprise on this walk:eek:
Never seen anything like it, poor guy did not make it.
Signs of struggle in the underlying ice trying to make it out.

Attachments

• case 648 013.jpg
    case 648 013.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
  • case 648 015.jpg
    case 648 015.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
  • case 648 019.jpg
    case 648 019.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
  • case 648 026.jpg
    case 648 026.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 0

sprintst

Commander

Sweet gun, hows that scope? Does it have Mil Dots? easy to adjust for windage, drop and lift?

Standard cross hairs. 6.5 x 20 with 1/8 mil dot adjustments. The Nikons have amazing optics. Nikon Monarch UCC 6.5-20x44 AO is what it is called I believe. I was trying to e-bay a mil dot reticle scope when this one popped up on a deal of the century from a private seller.

That deer might just be playing possum to lull you into a false sense of security. Double tap and drag it home. It has preserved itself nicely for you.

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Just got home from the BIG Lakeland Gun Show and boy was that place PACKED today! I'd say THOUSANDS of folks were there, jamming the aisles. My GF and I had a tough time moving around with the crowd, it was so busy.

http://www.thelakelandcenter.com/x_evt_dtl/10943.aspx

I didn't have anything specific in mind... basically went for entertainment value. Kept an eye out for a smokepole, but didn't see anything I wanted. Also "tried on" several guns for my GF, who is still learning.

A good time was had by all!

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

Hi- JACK!

Jack is BACK!

Any 24 fans on here??

jackb.jpg

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hi- JACK!

Jack is BACK!

Any 24 fans on here??

I'm not to much, but wifey is. Still not sure if its the show she likes or Jack :eek: lol I keep telling her "Its Not Real" lol if it was is enemies would know how to shoot and he would have been dead in the 1st episode lol

Hijack

Note to self: DO NOT go 4 wheeling when you know you have a Broken muffler hanger!

100_8986.jpg

I have never seen I muffler break in half like this, I know I'm rough on things but WOW.
Here is my beast that did this
100_8989.jpg

She is not to pretty but between the 31"mudders, lift kit and 4.0 she gets the job done :D

And yes I have a redneck front lawn, the neighbors just love me for it too lol

WIMUSKY

Staff member

thanks wimusky you must not live to far from me. nope on the 0-6 if ya look he was sticking his tongue out at the camera. did the same thing last year. i have 3 years worth the pics of him. and have only seen him once.
after season when he dropped his rack in my back yard.

Yeah, I live in the Hayward area. We're pratically neighbors and basically have the same userid. I wonder what alot of people do around here in the summertime?:rolleyes: That buck is messin' with ya, giving you alot of pix and dropping it's antlers in your yard. Someday he'll mess up and be on your wall!:D Once you get that truck done, I'll grab my GTO and we can meet up somewhere.........

Attachments

• two.JPG
    two.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 0

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Happier wet---that was awsome post!

Wimusky Goats Rule you're one lucky man!

Bill....wow this is your lucky week I guess! well your sheet luck oughta turn around soon!
lol

Sprint WAY COOL rifle!

Thrillhouse....Get a job! lol just jackin with ya! no seriously...lol

-----------------------------

BTW just watched the new Star Trek Movie again IT WAS AWSOME

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Happier wet---that was awsome post!

Wimusky Goats Rule you're one lucky man!

Bill....wow this is your lucky week I guess! well your sheet luck oughta turn around soon!
lol

Sprint WAY COOL rifle!

Thrillhouse....Get a job! lol just jackin with ya! no seriously...lol

-----------------------------

BTW just watched the new Star Trek Movie again IT WAS AWSOME

Man your a rip must be great to party with lol :D

My luck has changed a little, my pal Charlie gave me a Chevy 383 street/strip motor to put in the boat :D Gotta change the cam etc , not even gonna talk cams on the Mercruiser section I seen what happened to the last cam discussion there, its a qualifier for " and then the fight started" lol
Since Im quoting HappierWet

My wife overheard My son asking me why wedding dresses are white... I explained to him "All appliances come in white"

And then the fight started

Hey Thrill
I put up an Avatar just for you, its the future Sea Gem for when zombies attack NY lol

thrillhouse700

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it.

About the job thing I think my buddy and I are going to take some classes on cabinet making. I don't think I want to wrench on cars anymore. That's one of the most crooked industries I have ever worked in and it makes me feel like a creep. 5 years of doing things that I know weren't right, really took a toll on my morality.

I'm also looking for maybe a private class for welding. I have been trying to get into a welding class at the local colleges but they are ALWAYS full.

If anyone has any other ideas for a job or good career choice for a person who is mechanically inclined, loves to figure out how things work and can't sit still for longer than 8 mins let me know.

sprintst

Commander

Hey HVAC...

Now you have an excuse to get a more free flowing muffler, or dual exhaust, or just go straight pipes :)

HappierWet

Master Chief Petty Officer

My luck has changed a little, my pal Charlie gave me a Chevy 383 street/strip motor to put in the boat :D Gotta change the cam etc , not even gonna talk cams on the Mercruiser section I seen what happened to the last cam discussion there, its a qualifier for " and then the fight started" lol
Since Im quoting HappierWet

My wife overheard My son asking me why wedding dresses are white... I explained to him "All appliances come in white"

And then the fight started

[

LOVE it:D:D

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

OMG thrill thats AWSOME! I should thought of that 10 years back! lol is that for real? thats way too funny

=============================

hey on a hijack note, we got a new tow-pig...heres the pics from the CL ad

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/1563095536.html
thats the craigslist ad link above, it is super clean inside and out motor real clean no leaks, we looked at about 10 different trucks recently, all pure junk! slipping trannies, bogging motors, leaky radiators, torn up interiors or all around beat to heck leaking etc....3k or less dotn get ya much truck these days! so we spent a few more bux and score this truck for towing the travel trailer and boats, dirtbikes and off road go kart etc

1996 Chevy C1500 5.7 vortech motor, tow package automatic, cold ac, stepside, no oil leaks!, well maint, long bed, no dings or dents, no scratches, good spare, nice tread on tires, alum rims, stereo, CD, 137,000 miles on it, clean title, well maintained. I thought we did pretty good, woulda like to pay a bit less but then Im a cheapie anyways!

ps we're ditching the blue strip on the side...heat gun ought to do the trick

Paul and Miranda = Vegasphotoman

Attachments

• chevy1.jpg
    chevy1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • chevy2.jpg
    chevy2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 0

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hey Vegas Congratulations on the new Rig she looks real clean,
Now if you were a real friend you would give me the 5.7 for my new boat project :D lol

thrillhouse700

So sunday a few friends and myself went out to Burro Canyon shooting range. They let you shoot anything you want basically. Put 150 rds through my Glock and realized exactly how in love with my gun i am. Peoples guns were jamming, getting FTE or FTF all over. My beautiful gun shot all day with zero problems.

So far since I bought it I have done some cheapo mods that were very easy on the wallet, sold my old paintball stuff and bought ammo :)
I polished the barrel, whited out the lettering, added an extended magazine release, and extended slide release. Added a cheapo tac light.

DSC00667.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.