The Ducks Newest Friends

gonfishn

Commander
Just got these in today..I know I know..I had to get cause I needed some lures for my third tackle box.. :D <br /><br />
newlures1.jpg

crab bait

Captain
Re: The Ducks Newest Friends

what brand are all them for the most part..?? an ounce wise,too..<br /><br />like that center one..!! what is it..?? a baby turkey buzzard..<br /><br />a swat team could use use 'em for wall scaling..

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Nothing worse than an empty third tackle box.

gonfishn

Commander

The Duck you can see at Gopher Bait company..Pastikas,Bucher,Delong,Salmo, are the main folks I deal with..<br /><br />I got these off Ebay at about 5$ a pop vs.10$ to 30$ retail..Tops ones are called Grandmas and are about 12"long with about 5oz.,SwimWhiz,Berts,Musky Busters,Twitchers to name a few..<br /><br />Longest I have is the Eel(delong) at 16" ..I have some jerk baits that go almost a lb..<br /><br />As JB will atest to flinging this lumber is not for us older taters..Speed trolling at 3 to 5 mph is more my bag now days..<br /><br />Can't compare to salt water but a 45lb musky will give you a fight that you will always remember..

bubbakat

Captain

Jeff I picked up three of those grandmas at a flea market a couple weeks ago. I am gonna try them out on the collins when the water temp drops a little.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

hmmm... I got dibbs on the green granma/jake on<br />the right GF. wish I had a big granma in walleye<br />color still... :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> like that center one..!! what is it..?? a baby turkey buzzard..
ROTFL, its a little better looking than the last duckie he bought. :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

that is "the" infamous duckie y'all...<br />GF's just having a get-together to introduce the<br />new lures :p

gonfishn

Commander

Ladyfish is not only blonde but I am a thinkn here maybe color blind to.. :D ..Same duck as before..Wonder which eye she had closed.. :eek: <br /><br />Need to get the duck a lady duck friend..He has been Putting the eye on some of my lures with tails..

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

"Need to get the duck a lady duck friend..He has been Putting the eye on some of my lures with tails.."<br />a ladyduck???<br />ROTFLMAO :D

crab bait

Captain

man o man GONFISHN,, me think your spendin' WAAAAY to much time with your 'babies'.. <br /><br />i guess they all have 'pet names' an personalities an all..<br /><br />i guess ya took the picture when they were havin' their tea party get-ogether..