The chicken farmer

Kenneth Brown

Captain
A chicken farmer went into a local tavern and took a seat at <br />the bar next to a woman patron and orders a glass of champagne. The woman <br />perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne <br />too!"<br /><br /> He turned to her and said, "What a coincidence." He continued, <br />"This is a special day for me, I'm celebrating."<br /><br /> "This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating!" <br />says the woman.<br /><br /> "What a coincidence." says the man. They clinked glasses and <br />he asked, "What are you celebrating?"<br /><br /> "My husband and I have been trying to have a child. Today, my <br />gynecologist told me I'm pregnant!"<br /><br /> What a coincidence." says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For <br />years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally fertile."<br /><br /> "That's great!" says the woman, "How did your chickens become <br />fertile?"<br /><br /> "I switched roosters," he replied.<br /> "What a coincidence," she said.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: The chicken farmer

Debbie Downer would say...<br /><br />Drinking alcohol while pregnant will cause birth defects.<br /><br />WHAA WHAA!!!<br /><br />Ken

tfjrc2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Drinking alcohol has been known to cause pregnancy.............

dolluper

Captain

So you finally got the farm going how many chickens you got

KRS

Banned

Uh oh, is she about 35 years old, blond, blue dress..... NEVER SEEN HER!!!!1

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Oh how I hate those limp winged roosters! :D <br /><br />I thought it was a good one there KB