the best hauler is....

one more cast

Captain
You've all seen the ford and dodge comercials on tv where ford says they can out pull dodge and then dodge said they tried it over and over and dodge out pulled ford every time. well heres the scoop, I watched the stock truck pulls at the county fair yesterday and I am a chevy man but FORDS KICKED BUTT. In the gas class anyway I left after that.

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: the best hauler is....

Well, I'm glad Ford kicked and even happier that Dodge lost. Hopefully Chevy beat up Dodge too. :D I don't mind Dodge (wouldn't own one), but I like Ford and Chevy better. Just my opinion.

Bondo

Staff member

I'm a Chevy Man, from Birth....<br />Wouldn't have AnyThing But a Chevy in my Boats........<br />But,<br />I've Fallin' in Love with my Ford Diesel 3/4 ton Pickups.....<br />On my 2nd 1 in 10 years.....<br />1st 1 Rusted Out at 280,000 miles..........<br />I flew to Ala. for this 1......... 1996, Still Rust Free.......... :D <br />Never liked a Dodge...... <br /><br />OMC, are you from over Croghan way ?????

tylerin

Commander

Small block Chevy's in Everything I own. I'd rather push my Chevy............. ;)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

And you will!<br /><br />They say over 95% of chevies are still on the road, the wrecker hasn't made it to pick them up yet.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I come from a large Ford family. My last Ford was 1984 F-150. No more Fords ever.What a POS that truck was!<br /><br />I have been a Chevy man since '84, but bought a Dodge Ram1500 in '02. I love this truck! Don't get me wrong, I am still a chevy man, but the local Chevy dealers love thier trucks too much to sell them at a reasonable, fair market price (hence the Dodge). I've had two small recall-type problems with it;<br />1. AC wiring harness had to be changed under recall, but not until the A/C went out....And I religiously take my ride to the dealer for service, so it should've been changed when the TSB first came out! I'm Still PO'ed about that.<br /><br />2. Check-Engine light popped-on two weeks ago...Turned-out to be the gas cap leaked. No big whoop, but it screwed up my plans for the entire weekend, to have it fixed!<br />But outside of that, it hauls like there's nothin back there, is the most comfortable truck I ever drove, easy on fuel, great sound system, corners like a Porche ( tad of an exageration, but it do handle sweet), and the dog loves it (she has her own perch between the seats, and she can see the world go by as we truck allong). :)

one more cast

Captain

OMC, are you from over Croghan way ?????<br />
Yup, about 15 miles through the woods.<br /> nothing quite like fresh Crogan bologna <br />straight from the cooker.