the age gauge

KaGee

Admiral
Re: the age gauge

Hmmmm... interesting trivia<br /><br />
45 years old at the time of the 9-11 attack on America<br />44 years old on the first day of Y2K<br />41 years old when Princess Diana was killed in a car crash<br />39 years old at the time of Oklahoma City bombing<br />38 years old when O. J. Simpson was charged with murder<br />37 years old at the time of the 93 bombing of the World Trade Center<br />35 years old when Operation Desert Storm began<br />34 years old during the fall of the Berlin Wall<br />30 years old when the space shuttle Challenger exploded<br />28 years old when Apple introduced the Macintosh<br />27 years old during Sally Ride's travel in space<br />25 years old when Pres. Reagan was shot by John Hinckley, Jr.<br />24 years old at the time the Iran hostage crisis began<br />20 years old on the U.S.'s bicentennial Fourth of July<br />18 years old when President Nixon left office<br />16 years old when Alabama Gov. George C. Wallace was shot<br />13 years old at the time the first man stepped on the moon<br />12 years old when Martin Luther King Jr was assassinated<br />9 years old during the Watts riot<br />8 years old at the time President Kennedy was assassinated<br />3 years old when Hawaii was admitted as 50th of the United States<br />a 1 year old when the Soviet satellite Sputnik 1 was launched<br /><br /><br />

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Know Mr. Banana George Blair?... Yes I do!.. Never had the pleasure of sking with him, but have met with him at a few tournaments during my brief "career"..<br /><br />Still ticks me off that a 90 year old man can barefoot circles around my sorry butt... :p :D :p <br /><br />Thanks for the update on George, Sanger.. I've been away from kneeboarding and sking for a long time, but every so often I get that "I wonder whatever happend to" about a select few like Banana George.. It makes me happy to see that he's still at it.. 90.. Wow!.. :)

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Interesting, Hawaii wasn't a state when Sputnik was launched.

Tyme2fish

Commander

According to that I was 2 years old when Abraham Lincoln was asassinated

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Tyme2fish:<br /> According to that I was 2 years old when Abraham Lincoln was asassinated
OMG!<br />That's not old.... that's ANTIQUE!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Great site, thanks for the link. I was born before Hawaii was admitted, but only just barely.<br /><br />I would have sworn that Animal House preceded Star Wars!