Thanks to iBoats powers that be.......

Maclin

Admiral
I would like to thank iBoats for the new Boat Manufacturer layout and expansion to include requested brands. :)

Maclin

Admiral
Enthused about this new HydroSwift category....

Enthused about this new HydroSwift category....

I am enthusiastic about the HydroSwift brand having been included. They are still in business and trying new things. The principals involved are very avid boaters and watersports enthusiasts. One of them was posting and answering questions on another board, so I would expect that they would drop in occasionally and give updates on their new models.

The Hydroswift "Wide Track Vee" hull, designed by original owner and boat builder Ray Ludlow, was patented in 1991 (applied for in 1988) and is like no other, and it shows on the water. It is still the basis for their new designs today.

Hydroswift has provided innovation in the boat building industry from their very beginning. Hydroswift boats have had an uninterrupted history since 1958, even though ownership and management has changed a few times thru the years.

I would expect to see posts from 3 types of owners.....the ones with the pre-80's boats, the mid-80's to late 90's (that's me!) then the current model owners. I would expect all to be very loyal and excited about their boats. This will be a great forum to trade ideas, swap parts and share sources, and help keep the feeling of boating with a Hydroswift new and alive.

Current website: www.titusboats.com