Thanks Mods

tylerin

Commander
I just wanted to say thank you for removing my post this morning......I was beginning to think you didn't care anymore ;)

Carphunter

Commander
Re: Thanks Mods

Awwwww, ain't that sweet.<br /><br />I'll be sure to tell Guageguy you need a hug. :D

tylerin

Commander

"You can lead a horse to water.....but that doesn't make him a duck" - Carpy
Carp did you make that up. I'm thinking that might go down in the history books :D Noone will believe me when I tell them that I know you ;)

tylerin

Commander

Yeah, sit down sonny boy, let me tell you about the great Craphunter :D .............................................Really Grandpa???

gaugeguy

Captain

"did he really paint his head red to help him come up with those snappy quotes Grandpa?" :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Yeah, sit down sonny boy, let me tell you about the great Craphunter :D .............................................Really Grandpa???
It's Carphunter to you Grandpa.

gaugeguy

Captain

I didn't even catch that...I think that thing that was posted a couple weeks ago about being able to understand words that are misspelled is 100% correct. ;) <br /><br />Good catch SBN ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Now guys, i'm really hurt that your playin without me...................of course, thats what you do............. whoops, headed for a poof. :p <br /><br />I don't know where the heck I heard it, but its better than your quote; Oh, you guys don't have a quote in your signature line, let me help ya out, how about this:<br />"Hi, I'm Tylerin, I'm color blind and I wear a blue reds hat"<br /><br />"Hi, I'm guageguy, I like to wear fuzzy white socks to the beach".<br /><br />......whoops, those weren't quotes, thats your pick-up lines. :eek: <br /><br />If you don't like those, I gots plenty more. :D <br /><br />Now, dang it, what was the name of this thread again...............was it, "Hey Mods, this is Tylerin, and I need to be held"?......... Yeah, thats it. ;) <br /><br />Somebody give the boy a hug. :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> "Hi, I'm guageguy, I like to wear fuzzy white socks to the beach".<br />......whoops, those weren't quotes, thats your pick-up lines. :eek:
I'll have you know, that pick up line works wonderfully here. These fuzzy socks keeps these eskimo women warm inside the igloos :D <br /><br />Oh, I almost forgot...you wouldn't have this problem cause you have to shave your legs to look good in those high heels... click, click, click :D

Carphunter

Commander

Hey, I only wear the high heels 'cause i'm shorter than all the women here.....................Nah, i'm just kiddin, I just like the way they look. :p

LubeDude

Admiral

And they make your calves look so nice! :cool: <br /><br />I dont know how women do it myself, wear high heels. :eek:

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> I dont know how women do it myself, wear high heels. :eek:
I saw a guy in drag a couple months back that was wearing high heels, and he hadn't developed his sense of balance in those things.<br /><br />My ankles roll when I have my cleats on playing softball, I don't know how Carpy does it ;)

tylerin

Commander

Nothing sexier than a women (thats a women Carp) in high heels, nothing unsexier than that ankle roll I've seen over the years :p