Thanks for the help

shipoffools

Petty Officer 2nd Class
In the next week or two my mid 70's Starcraft alum bowrider should be finished It was my dads boat and spent about 15 years as an 'old mans" fishing boat around the rivers and lakes of SW Florida If I didnt have so much of the 'old mans' DNA I would have brought it to NJ gone to the nearest marina and negotiated a trade on a new boat, but he tought me that doing the job yourself was half the fun. so this spring it got stripped down, gutted, painted, new floor, dash, seats etc. As soon as I get a new digital camera (another story) I will try to send pictures.<br /><br /> I never had to post any questions because a quick look through the archives here answered any questions I had Thanks to all of you willing to share your Knowledge and experience especially the great info on painting aluminum. <br /><br /> It would have been a much harder job without your help and I look forward to sharing my own experience as it grows Thanks

Catchem

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Thanks for the help

Nice to hear you kept the boat.And your old man was right,half the fun is doing the job yourself,and the pride that comes with doing a good job.Looking forward to seeing your pics,and have fun with it.