Thanks All !!!!

highspeedsentry

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
13
I'd like to thank roscoe and all of you others that got this newbie through some repairs. Roscoe I got the wiring taken care of like you suggested and the engine fired right up!! That was the first time I had it fired up since the previous owner started it when I was looking it over. That was an awesome feeling!! I really hope my shift pin stays in! The only thing i need for it now (besides manual) is an impeller kit. I havent run it long enough to overheat it but when I have the flush hooked up there really isnt that much water being expelled when running. Thanks Again!!!
 

Scaaty

Vice Admiral
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
5,180
Re: Thanks All !!!!

You won't get much on muffs, but will really spit out the water from the twin ports when idling in the water.....good luck
 
Top