Testing forum

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Just a quick poll as to how many would like a forum to just test pics, in sig or otherwise.

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Testing forum

Who are you calln a witch Ryan and yes we know how you voted now..lol

sloopy

Commander

Hey if we do it...<br /><br /><br />I get to bring back the cricket!!

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

How's about...if'n you wants to be cute you go and decorate your house...my computa is so slow it takes forever to get anywhere here anymore... :rolleyes:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Hey guys with slow internet connections, go into your browser settings and select or deselect the option to load pictures and or graphics when you are surfing the furum. Some browsers may have an option to "Load Text Only". <br /><br />It will speed things up a bit for you.

oddjob

Commander

Huh?..... <br /><br />
a forum to just test pics, in sig or otherwise. <br />
You mean to just "post" instead of "test"?

oddjob

Commander

Sorry if I'm a bit slow....but how would that be a benefit? would'nt we just be using more ban width? Whats the diff if you test/experiment in you posts than if you go to another room/forum catagory? I'm not trying to rain on your parade but I guess I dont comprehend your vision here........politic,I mean, sell me SBN. :) <br /><br />I'm registered and I wanna vote!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey oddjob, no problem.<br />I just thought that if we had a place to test this stuff, then we would not be doing it in a regular topic that someone has started is all I was looking at.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Roscoe...ifn I do that I would miss all of Ladyfish's cute little "emot-icons"... :cool: