test

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: test

Buy a clock, or a watch. Its easier. <br />Sorry I had to do it, temptation to be sarcastic is overwhelming. :D

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

I was trying to figure out how some peoples posts appear with the wrong time shown. Time for a drink.

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

ok if ya'll going to gain a post off this i'm in<br /> :D

LadyFish

Admiral

I discovered this myself last night. Posts within 2 minutes of eachother have times an hour apart.<br /><br />I'm so confused.
17.gif
<br /><br /><br />Glad to know its not me.
15.gif

NOSLEEP

Commander

LF.. Its the time continuant thing. It will pass.<br />I noticed it as well.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Its been happenning for a week or so now - thought I was going crazy :eek: <br /><br />Also some threads are climbing to the top of the list without anyone posting.<br /><br />Aldo

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Time...the fourth dimension. A dimension in which we travel without regard to distance or space. Doo doo doo doo...doo doo doo doo

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

This morning I posted a message. About 10 minutes later I replied to another. It gave me an error message saying I had to wait 31 seconds to post again to avoid flooding. I waited 30 minutes, still said I needed to wait 30 seconds.<br />Then a minute or two later it worked.<br /><br />I been to a camel race and three worlds fairs and never seen anything that crazy!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br /> This morning I posted a message. About 10 minutes later I replied to another. It gave me an error message saying I had to wait 31 seconds to post again to avoid flooding. I waited 30 minutes, still said I needed to wait 30 seconds.<br />Then a minute or two later it worked.<br /><br />I been to a camel race and three worlds fairs and never seen anything that crazy!
I get those too. Thought is was something I wrote. Hey what time you got? :D