test

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
ACF121E.jpg

ebbtide176

Commander
Re: test

it works anyhow so where is greenbo lake- what state?<br />nice feeshin boat<br /><br />when you're lookin at you pic wherever it is, do the right click, choose properties, highlight the url, beginning with the "http://", then copy. move to your forum post, click image and then paste it in the line in the new window, then press enter. see if that works for you.

SpinnerBait_Nut

It's in the eastern part of Ky. along with Grayson. About 15 miles apart.<br />I just wonder why the pics don't show up though?<br />Thanks

ebbtide176

Commander

i imagine you have to set permissions since your link lists user folders... i don't use fishingworks, but i know others here do, so they can probably tell you. <br />maybe you can look around on your photoimage page and find tips on sharing the pictures with others.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Strange..It aint werkin for me iether.<br /><br />
'86%20Bassmaster.jpg
<br />leme try one of mine
caveyshout.jpg

JB

Try eliminating the spaces before and after the URL. The one after (
).<br /><br />Good luck. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

JB, there are no spaces in there. I don't know whats wrong. I'm just not doing something right. :confused:

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Trying the same thing Spinnerbait. Here is the lake I like to fish on. It is a view from the dock to the small bay. The main part of the lake is the opposite direction. Filled with Large mouth bass and bluegills, but also has, crappie, perch, walleye, northern, bullhead, and rockbass. I even heard rumor of Muskie. Small lake very limited access. Water so clear you can see down more than 10 feet.<br /><br />
LAKE.jpg

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Spinnerbait, here is how to do this from the fishingworks site.<br /><br />1. Log into the fishing works site so you can see the My Fishing Works Page.<br /><br />2. Click on the My Website link on the left hand side. This is where you set up your free website.<br /><br />3. In the bottom left hand corner, there is a Configure my site button. Click this.<br /><br />4. Click the options you want others to see. Make sure you click yes to have everyone see your pictures.<br /><br />5. Click save configuration.<br /><br />6. Click the My Photo Album button on the left hand side.<br /><br />7. Click the picture you want to post here.<br /><br />8. The picture should be displayed. Right click the displayed picture and highlight the http: link. This is what you will paste into the iBoats image dialog. <br /><br />The link will look like this (without the quotes)<br />"http://members.fishingworks.com/Scoop/PhotoImages/LAKE.jpg"<br /><br />Your first one did not work because you were linking to a page only you can get to (after you log into the Fishing works site). When you configure your website preferences, anyone will be able to get to the stuff you want them to see.<br /><br />They have some weird security thing on the fishingworks site. I cannot get to your personal site, but I can link directly to any picture you provide a direct link to. I also tried using your link to insert into the webpage format. I got to your base page, but nothing else was set up. The name on the page was L----- W----- (I edited the name in case you did not want your real name used.)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Well we will try this one more time. LOL.<br />
'86%20Bassmaster.jpg
I still don't think it will work. Oh well

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Spinnerbait, I can see the boat. Excellent. I am looking at the link and see the first link is working fine also. What did you do to get it working?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Thanks Scoop. I went to my homepage and everything was checked yes, so I don't know what it is unless it just don't like the address for some reason. Strange that one will show up and not the other 2.

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

One other idea. Do all the other pictures have the % sign in the title? If so, that may be the problem. That sign is used by some computer systems to put variables in the path statement. That means that they can write a program to move a lot of files that have different names at the same time. They just use the percent symbol. <br />Here are directions.<br /><br />1. Rename your picture fiel on your home computer to eliminate anything but letters and numbers.<br /><br />2. Go to your Fishing works. Delete the test file.<br /><br />3. Resave the file with the new name up to the site. <br /><br />4. try to repost here.<br /><br />Like I said, the security on F.W. website is wierd. I can get to some things I don't think I should and then I can not get to others that I should.

SpinnerBait_Nut

ACF2B9.jpg
<br />Now don't laugh to hard. I am just trying something.<br />This one does not have a % sign in it. I am going to check the other ones. They have this from fishing works somehow. They do not have a % on my computer.

SpinnerBait_Nut

ACF2CE.jpg
Yep, them 2 have a % in their addy. I will try to fix that somehow. Again thanks for all the help, I think I can fix it now.